omg im getting bullied!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tommy1990, Oct 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im getting bullied by a child. A FAT one at that :cry: i need help he is starting to scare me comming up to me outside work and threatening to knock me out.... he's huge and looks hard as nails all 5 foot of him... he gotta be physco he used really bad words too like fat b@stard. Anywhoo what can i do? if i hit him wuld i get arrested or something worse his mum/dad could come rape me.HELP!!!!
  2. Wanking with a barbed wire glove saying "you really impress me big boy" should unnerve him, then offer to castrate him with your teeth.
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Club the fat shite with a stale pork pie, then man up and have a fucking word with yourself.
  4. Im telling the BBC
  5. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  6. Can i hit a child and still be a man?
  7. Judging by the 1990, you are still a child. 18 at best, so please....

8. "What is the sound of one hand clapping", so said some eastern mystic tw at. As long as you have your own co ck swinging between your legs you're a "man". You might need to check that there isn't another one about to penetrate your ar sehole.
  9. [​IMG]

Man up - you big girl.
  10. Fcuk me Tommy, you being serious? Hit yourself repeatedly around the head with some type of blunt instrument until you pass out.
  11. Don a Catholic Priests uniform & wink at him, that's what I usually do...

12. I can tell your a celtic supporter by that :D
  13. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

This is either a wah or tommy1990 is a c*ck. Bin this thread.
  14. Why aren't you stomping his guts out?
    Why is he still able to walk without leg irons?
    What is your MAJOR MALFUNCTION Fu cknut?