omg im getting bullied!!!!!

Im getting bullied by a child. A FAT one at that :cry: i need help he is starting to scare me comming up to me outside work and threatening to knock me out.... he's huge and looks hard as nails all 5 foot of him... he gotta be physco he used really bad words too like fat b@stard. Anywhoo what can i do? if i hit him wuld i get arrested or something worse his mum/dad could come rape me.HELP!!!!

Wanking with a barbed wire glove saying "you really impress me big boy" should unnerve him, then offer to castrate him with your teeth.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Club the fat shite with a stale pork pie, then man up and have a fucking word with yourself.

tommy1990 said:
Can i hit a child and still be a man?

"What is the sound of one hand clapping", so said some eastern mystic tw at. As long as you have your own co ck swinging between your legs you're a "man". You might need to check that there isn't another one about to penetrate your ar sehole.

tommy1990 said:
Im getting bullied by a child. A FAT one at that :cry: i need help he is starting to scare me comming up to me outside work and threatening to knock me out.... he's huge and looks hard as nails all 5 foot of him... he gotta be physco he used really bad words too like fat b@stard. Anywhoo what can i do? if i hit him wuld i get arrested or something worse his mum/dad could come rape me.HELP!!!!

Man up - you big girl.

Fcuk me Tommy, you being serious? Hit yourself repeatedly around the head with some type of blunt instrument until you pass out.

Don a Catholic Priests uniform & wink at him, that's what I usually do...

&c,

D.C.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
tommy1990 said:
This is either a wah or tommy1990 is a c*ck. Bin this thread.

Why aren't you stomping his guts out?
Why is he still able to walk without leg irons?
What is your MAJOR MALFUNCTION Fu cknut?

Latest Threads