Omar Bakri Mohammed...some mullahs do ave em ... !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armchair_jihad, Sep 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shes got a right dirty look, luverly :p

in full

I would and so would you :wink:
  2. It's interesting that the sun includes the quote from her saying she likes to keep the pole dancing quiet, yet they still published the article. I know thats what journlists do, but still.....

oh, and yes i would.
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Probably only keeping it quiet from the DSS

She could blow me up any day.... Boom Boom
    How chuffed with her father be if a squaddie got up it

Should you choose to accept his mission.............
  4. and the giving never ends...........
  5. Good drills, we should stop worrying about winning the hearts and minds of the Moslem mafia. We should concentrate on their fanny's!
  6. She needs to be looked at for tax dodging then, unless she is flaunting it all for free and not getting paid. Grrrrrrrrrrr
  7. "Yasmin, seen yesterday taking her son to a shop to buy an ice cream, now lives on benefits in a dingy ground-floor flat in Catford, South East London. "

F'kin hell, she's a bloody neighbour, I'll be keeping a look out for her :wink:
  9. Does she have an agent and can we book her for a smoker at crimbo?
  10. I would if she asked me nicely but, as someone on the Sun site said, she's nothing particularly special. What pisses me off is the amount of money these scrounging cunts are costing us tax payers. Why the fuck do I bother to go to work all week, when, judging by what that sponging bitch is getting, I would probably be better off on benefits. :x
  11. thats a shame a feel for him I realy do he must be so so pissed off I wonder if she can be booked for mess functions??
  12. 'La ham du'l allah'

Made my fecking day
  13. I used to live in Hither Green....never noticed her around! I bet she's a filthy slut who'll suck your cock clean after you've just smashed in her shitter :)
  14. Me too...I'd do her. She looks filthy!
  15. Any pics? Some of us cannot link through to The Scum