Olympics VS Redundancy1

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, i am an arrse crow! I applied for redundancy and was successful. I was told that once i had completed my ctw and ctw career interview that my ressettlement would be in force and i would be able to complete my career path courses. However, my battalion has been crashed out for the Olympic security cluster and I have been informed that i will more than likely be going and have to cancel courses even though they told me to hand my kit in 2 weeks ago. I just want to know where i stand with this as i have exactly 5 months now to complete 5 relevant courses , buy a house moving from south to north, my wife is having a baby next month and try to secure employment. Any info members could provide would be great, but i dont need to be told to wind my neck thanks.
Yep tell em to poke it. Can only stop resettlement for exceptional circumstances; G4S not getting their shit in one sock, I would suggest, is not exceptional enough. Kick and scream as it doesn't matter who you upset as in 5 months and 1 day they won't remember who you are!!!