Olympics all over t'shop...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
GCO/BCO

Is it possible to have a dedicated Olympic forum where all the Olympic associated guff can be posted. You know, the threads slagging off G4S, the cock-ups, the inevitable threads about cheats and so on. It would surely help to keep it all in one place.

Cheers me dears!

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Legs - just accept it. Wherever you look, newspaper, billboards, tv, internet forums - it's like that fecking Go Compare throbber.

Even McDonalds is in on it.*

*Although quite how a multi-national organisation that single-handedly turned the world's greatest superpower into a nation of fatties managed to sponsor the world's biggest sporting event - is frankly a little puzzling to me.**

**Oh yeah... money.

P

PrinceAlbert

Why don't we have a dedicated "Legs" forum?

Then it can post whatever it likes without bothering the rest of us.

Legs - just accept it. Wherever you look, newspaper, billboards, tv, internet forums - it's like that fecking Go Compare throbber.

Even McDonalds is in on it.*

*Although quite how a multi-national organisation that single-handedly turned the world's greatest superpower into a nation of fatties managed to sponsor the world's biggest sporting event - is frankly a little puzzling to me.**

**Oh yeah... money.
My Bold

It's called a Paradox.

Paradoxes seem to be quite popular these days probably due to the fact that most of UK pop is thick as pig shit and cannot understand paradoxical principles.

However I do like McDonalds god forgive me.

P

PrinceAlbert

It's called punctuation.

Punctuation seem to be quite popular these days probably due to the fact that most of UK pop is thick as pig shit and cannot understand punctuation.

However I do like McDonalds, god forgive me.

However I do like McDonalds god, forgive me.
There's a McDonalds God?