Olympic Torch

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, May 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Thank fuck, I'm one of those 5% that live more than an hour away from the waste of time, money and effort that is the Olympic Torch.

Bad enough having to suffer all twats doing the Land's End John O'Groats crap on foot, bike or for some reason antique tractors seemed popular last year with this Torch shite.

Please tell me none of you lot have bought into this the "torch is wonderful" and means so much to the people of Britain propaganda as it means F all to me, but a reminder of wasted billions.

• Like Like x 18
  2. Baah humbug!

3. Need a lodger for the next few weeks? Could do with a check up while I'm there.I truly cannot be arrsed with it all.

4. Look into my eyes.

Follow the Torch...

Love the Torch...

Worship the Torch...

David Cameron is our saviour...

When I click my fingers you will be wide awake.

• Like Like x 4
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I think it's wonderful for our land and I will probably follow it around the country. What a great ambassador.

"Oh thank you nurse, 2 red ones"

• Like Like x 1
  6. A fucking MEN, Amen Amen

7. You had me switched until you got to the David Cameron bit.Sorry,even deep hypnosis couldn't convince me of that.

8. I have. I've made my own from a tar-burner and intend to share it's fiery heat with others. My route will include Rochdale, parts of Birmingham, Leicester, west end of Newcastle, Brixton and any RLC barracks.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Missed Bradford from your itinerary.I'll be more than happy to supply directions to the erm,best areas for use.

• Like Like x 2
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can I put Portsmouth into your little trip?

11. How dare you miss out Tottenham, trend setting home of last year's riots!

That's descrimination!

12. Perhaps if we ignore them, they'll get pissed off and torch the place themselves. Again.

13. I think it's awesome and after the Olympics the torch should do laps of the UK untill the Paralympic games are over.

I'm in germany by the way and won't be back for the games hahahahahaha!

14. The only thing that would have been remotely interesting about the Coefest would have been Beckham ramming the feckin torch right up Coe's jacksie.

• Like Like x 2
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'd pay good money to see Stephen Hawking carry that for a mile.