• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Olympic Torch

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thank fuck, I'm one of those 5% that live more than an hour away from the waste of time, money and effort that is the Olympic Torch.

Bad enough having to suffer all twats doing the Land's End John O'Groats crap on foot, bike or for some reason antique tractors seemed popular last year with this Torch shite.

Please tell me none of you lot have bought into this the "torch is wonderful" and means so much to the people of Britain propaganda as it means F all to me, but a reminder of wasted billions.

Thank fuck, I'm one of those 5% that live more than an hour away from the waste of time, money and effort that is the Olympic Torch.

Bad enough having to suffer all twats doing the Land's End John O'Groats crap on foot, bike or for some reason antique tractors seemed popular last year with this Torch shite.

Please tell me none of you lot have bought into this the "torch is wonderful" and means so much to the people of Britain propaganda as it means F all to me, but a reminder of wasted billions.

Need a lodger for the next few weeks? Could do with a check up while I'm there.I truly cannot be arrsed with it all.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Look into my eyes.

Follow the Torch...

Love the Torch...

Worship the Torch...

David Cameron is our saviour...

When I click my fingers you will be wide awake.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think it's wonderful for our land and I will probably follow it around the country. What a great ambassador.

"Oh thank you nurse, 2 red ones"

A fucking MEN, Amen Amen

Look into my eyes.

Follow the Torch...

Love the Torch...

Worship the Torch...

David Cameron is our saviour...

When I click my fingers you will be wide awake.
You had me switched until you got to the David Cameron bit.Sorry,even deep hypnosis couldn't convince me of that.

I have. I've made my own from a tar-burner and intend to share it's fiery heat with others. My route will include Rochdale, parts of Birmingham, Leicester, west end of Newcastle, Brixton and any RLC barracks.

I have. I've made my own from a tar-burner and intend to share it's fiery heat with others. My route will include Rochdale, parts of Birmingham, Leicester, west end of Newcastle, Brixton and any RLC barracks.
Missed Bradford from your itinerary.I'll be more than happy to supply directions to the erm,best areas for use.

I think it's awesome and after the Olympics the torch should do laps of the UK untill the Paralympic games are over.

I'm in germany by the way and won't be back for the games hahahahahaha!

Can we use the holy words pertaining to the Olympics? http://www.london2012.com/about-us/our-brand/using-the-brand/index.html

The following are some of the current items that make up the Games' Marks:
The Olympic Symbol
The Paralympic Symbol
The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Emblems
The London 2012 mascots
The word 'London 2012'
The words 'Olympic', 'Olympiad', 'Olympian' (and their plurals and words very similar to them – eg 'Olympix'
The words 'Paralympic', 'Paralympiad', 'Paralympian' and their plurals and words very similar to them – eg 'Paralympix'
The Olympic Motto: 'Citius Altius Fortius' / 'Faster Higher Stronger'
The Paralympic Motto: 'Spirit in Motion'
The Team GB logo
The ParalympicsGB logo
The British Olympic Association logo
The British Paralympic Association logo
london2012.com (and various derivatives)
The London 2012 sports pictograms

Latest Threads