Olympic Tickets

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jack-daniels, Mar 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, that's my application in for a couple of the Athletics sessions......I'm going to get knocked back aren't I?!!
    Cheapest were £50 a go for the evening session but I bet they give me the dearer ones if I get allocated any.
    And if I do get lucky.....I'll be taking my own ale as I'm sure they'll be charging Olympic prices.
  2. I've already got my tickets.....

to somewhere else.
  3. Ahh but a fit athletic God like myself has to go along you see!
  4. Any one know where I can get Gymnastic tickets!

They're not for me you understand.
  5. Got to be honest I have no interest in the Olympics apart from the Equestrian stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE
  6. Good for you; I'm fat, old, got dodgy knees and I know who is in charge of security....don't expect it to make sense.

And you'll be too far away with a £50 ticket to see Jessica Ennis anyway....

7. *polishes binoculars*
  8. Murphy you swine, I might have to change my mind....
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would rather Sluggy sat on my face than waste my money on that tosh.
  10. JD how about womens wrestling????

11. We have just gone for £1k of tickets, in various sports. Had the money saved for the last couple of years and next year the time has already been booked off as well.
  12. Im looking at getting some tickets for the shooting.I know its at The Royal Artillery bks but i know nothing about the venue.can anyone give me some info.thanks.
  13. Certainly a lottery. I've put in for the track cycling and swimming. Nail biting for the next 5 weeks.
  14. OK.thanks for that.