Olympic Shag Fest

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Aug 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, seems there is consolation for getting knocked out in the heats after four years of training an self denial:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/olympics/article4582421.ece

"I am often asked if the Olympic village - the vast restaurant and housing conglomeration that hosts the world's top athletes for the duration of the Games - is the sex-fest it is cracked up to be. My answer is always the same: too right it is. I played my first Games in Barcelona in 1992 and got laid more often in those two and a half weeks than in the rest of my life up to that point. That is to say twice, which may not sound a lot, but for a 21-year-old undergraduate with crooked teeth, it was a minor miracle."

".........Olympic athletes have to display an unnatural (and, it has to be said, wholly unhealthy) level of self-discipline in the build-up to big competitions. How else is this going to manifest itself than with a volcanic release of pent-up hedonism? It is a common sight to see recently knocked-out athletes gorging on Magnums and McDonald's, swilling alcohol and, of course, shagging like crazy. Sometimes all three at the same time."

2. Let's see some pics of Guo Jingjing, Yelena Isinbayeva and Laure Manaudou so that we can make up our own minds on this important scientific topic (and any other pics of fit olympians that deserve a place in the debate).

3. Now I need to be in on this!!!

I'm going to find an olympic event I can compete in.

Are they doing the mens 200m Kebab Vomit yet?

4. Mark Foster... Breaststroke...sniggrrrrr :wink:

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

More what I had in mind.

6. Guo Jingjing - she's a bit ugly I'm afraid:

[​IMG]

Yelena Isinbayeva:

[​IMG]

Yelena showing her best side:

[​IMG]

And finally for your perusal, a couple of piccies of Laure Manaudou:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Well Hello!

Nice find Buzty!

8. Allow me to riposte...

[​IMG]

9. Anyone se the FHM feature the month before the Olympics about the chinese team? I would rip the back off all of the girls featured in that.

On another note, interesting to see that Jack Rogge leader of the IOC thinks that Usain Bolt doesn't deserve his medals because he didn't shake hands with the people he beat! Wake up Belgie, you're an arse.

10. Sixbadges - I raise you this [​IMG]

He's got bigger tits than me though.

11. Yeah, I was just having a chortle at that myself. We need a few showmen in sport. I recall Carl Lewis firing up the imagination, he was a great competitor and so was Daley Thompson. They both increased interest in their sport at that time and we'll always need more of that.

Remember the battles on the track between Coe and Ovett? Spell binding stuff. Perhaps not as showy off the track as Bolt, but interesting enough to make us all watch with great interest.

Bolt. What a bloody great name for a sprinter. :D

12. Something tells me the touts will do great in 2012 @ beach volleyball

One for the lads

[​IMG]

13. Or this little beauty Leryn Franco (born 1 March 1982 in Asuncion) is a Paraguayan athlete who specializes in the javelin throw. Her personal best throw is 55.38 metres, achieved in May 2007 in Fortaleza.

link: http://www.techamok.com/?pid=4919

14. I propose a filly from the British stable..

[​IMG]

15. The donkey stable maybe, there is a strange veiny area where her boobs should be, are we sure its a girl... testing please :twisted: