Olympic Medals

Runners?

very fast runners?

accidentalscaley said:
Doesn't matter who gets what medal, they'll all be coming home to MBE, OBE, Knighthoods etc any way
At least they will have earned it the hard way rather than the sop to the c list celebs that Labour normally hands them out to

vvaannmmaann said:
I heard this morning that the Aussies were "complaining" that our medals came from "sitting down" events!
Everyone is a critic.
What.......... like swimming. :?

I think the chap on 'Mock the Week' put it rather well. We win lots of medals at things that afro-caribbean men can't afford to do!

Sadly the Yanks' policy of stripping the Caribbean of promising athletes seems to have been shot down by Jamaica.

billy.winky said:
PENDLETON JUST WON OUR FOURTEENTH GOD!!!!!! :D
My bold

Bugger... been beaten to it.

Wish I had a quicker connection. :x

vvaannmmaann said:
I heard this morning that the Aussies were "complaining" that our medals came from "sitting down" events!
Everyone is a critic.
Aussies are worst losers in the entire world.

Chris Hoy nailed a 15th Gold! Awesome from Team GB and we got silver also in the same event...

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
I think the chap on 'Mock the Week' put it rather well. We win lots of medals at things that afro-caribbean men can't afford to do!

Sadly the Yanks' policy of stripping the Caribbean of promising athletes seems to have been shot down by Jamaica.
Yes, it'll be interesting to see how the Yanks medal tally looks when they have to rely solely on American athletes to compete for them. :D

<Thinks Zola Budd and winds neck in>

PENDLETON TAKES GOLD FOR GREAT BRITAIN IN THE WOMEN'S SPRINT FINAL! Meares looks over her right shoulder but has absolutely no answer as Pendleton screams past and the Aussie is already sitting up with 50m to go. Savage, that's GB's seventh gold in cycling. "She makes a mean sponge cake," screams BBC commentator Hugh Porter

My bold random or what - is this bloke Sergey ???