Olympic Highlights

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Baron Von Reichs Pudding, Aug 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Olympics – only a week away. What are you looking forward to?
    The whole ‘experience’?
    The display of the finest athletics in the world?
    The pride and passion?
    The heartache of the gallant losers?
    Cheering on your favourites?

I personally am looking forward to a couple of weeks of:
    Fit lasses running around in their underwear.
    Fit lasses in their swim wear.
    Judging the ‘Best Beard of the Games’ award – competed for by the female weightlifters from Russia the Ukraine and Bulgaria.

2. I will be looking forward to the Womens Gymnastics

I sit there hampton in hand imagining what I could do with one of those fit Hungarian birds that can fold themselves inside out and lick there own arseh0les :D
  3. There were a couple of dvds released in Japan a year or so back featuring Olympic medal winning Rumanian gymnasts doing there stuff with their kit off! Nothing quite like watching a small, lithe bird running up for her vault, with her norks waving round like semaphore flags. Very artistic in my view.
  4. The thought of a bird than can ride you and nibble yer plums at the same time has a more than slight appeal to it
  5. I'd rather have the ice skating chicks. Very flexable and of legal age.
  6. Just read through the night and day mag (mail on sunday) Theres a photo spread of some of the ladies taking part in the olympics some realy nice pix of great looking girls in various states of undress , untill you get to the good old british team: Paula Radciffe looking like a stunned owl,just about sums up British chances ,when we cant even supply a decent looking bird for a photo shoot :twisted:
  7. She runs like a window licker too
  8. errrm...
    theres a couple of clips on this site...just don't tell the missus! :wink:

about halfway down the page.
  9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Apart from the 'Best Camel Toe' competition, which runs parallel to the Beam in Womens' Gymnastics, I am looking forward to seeing the American athletes win lots of gold medals, only to have them taken away when the dope test results come back...
  10. Ah, such a profound insight into the male psyche :pPP

Just do long as you realise us gals will be watching some of the male competitors in a similar spirit :wink:
  11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong!

Now that's the sport to follow!
  12. Ah!!!!! Womens beach volley ball.

I believe the only game where men rule on the size of the 'uniform'.

They got it wrong up to now, - far too big!!! 8O
  13. How about introducing some new sports such as Mens Olympic Co ck Lifting, im sure that would get the viewing figure up?

Personally Im looking forward to the diving competition we've got great medal hopes with that fat fella whats he called.... John Smith... he does that running dive bomb :lol: 10/10 every time!

:lol: :lol:
  14. [​IMG]

..best sport going.....