Olympic defence missiles 'don't work in bad weather'

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
The fact that the article is written by the "crime correspondent" says much about the nature of the research that went in to it. As does his comment about not being able to hit aircraft masked by other buildings.

Shhhhh. It's all a smokescreen for the latest secret weapon developed by BAe, The Surface-to-air Cockney Geezer, AKA the Pearly King missile. An extremely violent and xenophobic missile fuelled by Stella Artois and jellied eels, with a revolutionary guidance system based on self righteous ignorance and bigotry.

If fired, residents will hear a loud long drawn out 'CAAAAAAAAHHHNNNT!' followed by several smaller explosions of 'ave it , ave it, ave it'

Er Milan wasnt laser guided it was wire guided.
if its foggy rainy enough to stop the missiles its visability going to be impaired so the operators wont see the plane till its too late anyway.

Shhhhh. It's all a smokescreen for the latest secret weapon developed by BAe, The Surface-to-air Cockney Geezer, AKA the Pearly King missile. An extremely violent and xenophobic missile fuelled by Stella Artois and jellied eels, with a revolutionary guidance system based on self righteous ignorance and bigotry.

If fired, residents will hear a loud long drawn out 'CAAAAAAAAHHHNNNT!' followed by several smaller explosions of 'ave it , ave it, ave it'
You, sir, have brightened up my morning.

Er Milan wasnt laser guided it was wire guided.
if its foggy rainy enough to stop the missiles its visability going to be impaired so the operators wont see the plane till its too late anyway.
Thanks for that - said I was way out of date, memory as well ....!

Missiles are perfect for asymmetric attacks, like hostage taking.

"I just want collateral damage"

"You can't handle collateral damage!"

SAM Cockney Geezer - made me lol at work and am now getting funny looks!

[video=youtube;mC7gilxJD-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC7gilxJD-w[/video]

What can possibly go wrong?:p