Olympic cock ups

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Jul 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lord Coe should be held personally responsible for this and any future errors.

'Anging's too blooming good fer 'im I tell yer.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hampden, eh? Not really a surprise there then.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Am I the only one who read that as "Angling's too blooming good fer 'im I tell yer"?

• Like Like x 1
  4. What about a one way ticket to Peyong Yang, with a S. Korean flag stitched to his shoulders, and "I Love South Korea & America" and "Kim Jung Il & Kim Il Sung were kiddy fiddlers that suffer all the torments of hell under the eyes of a capitalist Satan" tattooed across his boat race....or is that too much this early in the games?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Every Johnny Foreigner who get's pissed off at the O£ympics should be allowed to dry bum Coe. That should wipe that snug grin off the little shit's face. In true O£ympic spirit, they could sell tickets for folks to watch. I doubt they'd have problems shifting those particular tickets...

• Like Like x 1
  6. What's the chance it was done deliberately by some minimum wage bod?

7. Oh that's brilliant! What a faux pas!

This too, tho not our fault:

Greek triple jumper Voula Papachristou has been expelled from her country's Olympic team over comments she posted on Twitter which were deemed racist.

BBC News - Greek Olympian Papachristou expelled for 'racist tweet'

8. In other news the Irish tri-colour was seen flying at Ibrox!

Alex Salmond admitted he thought Bannockburn was a draw...

....and the curator of Culloden battlefield says he has found evidence collusion between the McDonalds and Cumberland.

9. Awe, you've ruined the closing ceremony now.

10. Voula, seems like a game girl...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The little POW-torturing bastards shouldn't take it so personally. Last year the MOD contract bulletin listed 2 of the bidders for the Mares tankers as being from North Korea. I didn't see the Soth Korean shipyards withdrawing from the opportunity of a £350 million contract then.

12. sunami? Dry your eyes mate, someone might think you give a toss about the olympics, yer poof.

13. No it wasn't just you. I caught that one too. I reely did, honest!

14. A bit fishy that.

(I'll get my coat...)