Olympic cock ups

Lord Coe should be held personally responsible for this and any future errors.

'Anging's too blooming good fer 'im I tell yer.

Hampden, eh? Not really a surprise there then.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Am I the only one who read that as "Angling's too blooming good fer 'im I tell yer"?

Lord Coe should be held personally responsible for this and any future errors.

What about a one way ticket to Peyong Yang, with a S. Korean flag stitched to his shoulders, and "I Love South Korea & America" and "Kim Jung Il & Kim Il Sung were kiddy fiddlers that suffer all the torments of hell under the eyes of a capitalist Satan" tattooed across his boat race....or is that too much this early in the games?

Every Johnny Foreigner who get's pissed off at the O£ympics should be allowed to dry bum Coe. That should wipe that snug grin off the little shit's face. In true O£ympic spirit, they could sell tickets for folks to watch. I doubt they'd have problems shifting those particular tickets...

The North Korean women's football team walk off the pitch at Hampden Park after the South Korean flag was wrongly displayed.

Oh that's brilliant! What a faux pas!

This too, tho not our fault:

Greek triple jumper Voula Papachristou has been expelled from her country's Olympic team over comments she posted on Twitter which were deemed racist.

BBC News - Greek Olympian Papachristou expelled for 'racist tweet'

Hampden, eh? Not really a surprise there then.

In other news the Irish tri-colour was seen flying at Ibrox!

Alex Salmond admitted he thought Bannockburn was a draw...

....and the curator of Culloden battlefield says he has found evidence collusion between the McDonalds and Cumberland.

What about a one way ticket to Peyong Yang, with a S. Korean flag stitched to his shoulders, and "I Love South Korea & America" and "Kim Jung Il & Kim Il Sung were kiddy fiddlers that suffer all the torments of hell under the eyes of a capitalist Satan" tattooed across his boat race....or is that too much this early in the games?
Awe, you've ruined the closing ceremony now.

Voula, seems like a game girl...

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
The little POW-torturing bastards shouldn't take it so personally. Last year the MOD contract bulletin listed 2 of the bidders for the Mares tankers as being from North Korea. I didn't see the Soth Korean shipyards withdrawing from the opportunity of a £350 million contract then.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
angling could be an olympic sport I reckon - a gold medal in 'who can stare the longest at a piece of string' type thing.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer