Olympic athletes? I've fuckin' shat 'em: An alcohol fueled rant.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Jul 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright, it seems some of Australia's olympic elite have dropped a bollock. Some slag spewed in the pool, another couple of fuckwits have "not performed as well as expected" ie, swam like spastics with lead speedos, and apparently it's the fault of the taxpayer because we have not thrown the required bushels of hard earned at them. Despite old age pensioners resorting to cannibalism, families living in the glove box of an abandoned Morris Minor, aboriginals pleading for bribes to dissuade them from buggering relatives, small children and the postman, and a navy reduced to bludging fags and petrol money from Afghan refugees, we have let them down. Oh fucking dearie me! Where do these cunts get the idea that it's my sole responsibility to keep them in Nikes and fucking steroids until they've accumulated sufficient notoriety to get a gig doing McDonalds ads? "I've worked my whole life for this moment and now I've lost"? You're fucking twenty for fucks sake! Fuck the olympics, fuck the athletes and fuck the IOC. I thank you.

• Like Like x 12
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Somebody's tired....

:)

3. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You're Australian and you're surprised that they're whinging? Australian sport - it's not the winning, it's not the taking part, it's the blaming someone else when you lose.

• Like Like x 1
  4. So, what are you trying to say?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sad but true. The concept of sportsmanship seems to have died a lingering death.

6. Mind you I was most impressed with the Brit Gymnastics lads when interviewed by some twat in the BBC. They adroitly avoided any mention of dissapointment over the decision to up the Japanese scores and came across as very sportsmanlike. As opposed to the crawling, goading , purile journalistic cretin who thought it appropriate to try and elicit a critical comment. I hope he catches something nasty and fatal, like a brick.

7. 5 Live Onanist no doubt ..

8. How's your cricket team doing Phil?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Strange. Maybe it's because they weren't swimmers, but the Australian competitors I knew were decent sorts. One lad who took part in the full-time programme for Sydney 2000 went off and joined the Army afterwards (RAR), and has made a serious career of it. They even posted him to RVR so he could train for Athens 2004.

Talking to him in 2002, poor sod was getting crated on a regular basis...

10. Shithouse. They're unsportsmanlike cunts as well. Especially their behaviour in India.

11. At least you don't have "the French factor" added into that mix, otherwise that's a spot-on summary of Canada's olympic hopefuls too.

12. The French are cunts but at least they're honest about it. The behaviour of our sports "stars" makes me fucking cringe.

13. What have you got to moan about? This gargantuan multi-national clusterfuck has cost us £20 billion. My grandchildren will be paying for it until they retire. So far, we've got 2 silver and 2 bronze medals in return.

14. Fuck all of you, Superb Post !!

15. Australia = Liverpool Large