Olivers New Book

Ventress

LE
Just to say what a collection of quality easy stuff to knock out and have a change from the usual meals. Tried about 5-6 receipes and they are marvellous especially the battered (Beaten with pan) chicken and cheese and itailian bacon.

I have had an electronic copy of this sent to me, apparently a slip up by the publisher let it get out and it's doing the rounds. Of course it would be wrong of me to offer to forward it to anyone...

Pocoyo said:
I have had an electronic copy of this sent to me, apparently a slip up by the publisher let it get out and it's doing the rounds. Of course it would be wrong of me to offer to forward it to anyone...
Indeed. I don't suppose If I sent you my e-mail address that... by accident of course, said electronic version would end up getting there per chance?

Whiskey_60 said:
Pocoyo said:
Indeed. I don't suppose If I sent you my e-mail address that... by accident of course, said electronic version would end up getting there per chance?
Well, I can't help it if my 3 year old daughter starts pressing random keyboard buttons here and there!

Give it a try!

Pocoyo said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Pocoyo said:
Well, I can't help it if my 3 year old daughter starts pressing random keyboard buttons here and there!

Give it a try!
Well, just incase you ever need to contact me whilst I'm not on Arrse I've sent you a PM with my E-mail address on it.

I sure hope nothing else happens with it, that'd be bad.