Olive Dating

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
'Olive Dating' is (so I believe) ARRSE's own dating service. It is a service I have not signed up to, nor have I ever entered it. So I was surprised to receive this message to my e-mail account:

ukHello,
My name is hellyn, i saw your profile here today(at olive dating) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more and estabilish a relationship that is bassed on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address, hellynkarume@yahoo.com.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
hellyn.... hellynkarume@yahoo.com
Spam - from an ARRSE site? I thought the ARRSE was above such things!

I just got one of these too. Maybe I should look deeper at this as we are above such things! Thanks for flagging it up.

Normally spam like this would have been discussed somewhere but I can't find the same message or her name on Google. Has anyone else got one of these?

Mmmmmmmmmmm......... all I can say for the moment is that I'm not behind this - knowingly at least, and the people that run Olive Dating (whitelabeldating) are a respectable organisation, even though run by an ex-crab!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lucretia Lonely Hearts 78
Legs ARRSE: Site Issues 7
Achmed The NAAFI Bar 8