Olive Artic Mittens Mk2 Outers.

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by panzerknacker, May 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just found these while clearing some boxes out. Medium size for those with dainty hands like the lad I stole them off, not sure if I still have the inners but if I find them I'll stick them in (Obviously). Misappropriated on Grapple 7 in retaliation for a warning card being nicked. Ideal for cold weather, fishing, tugging yourself off and not burning your hand with your sinful sperm, pretending you have oven gloves or a sleeping bag for a hamster. Bid away, all cash to Hols, winning bidder PM address and will send it off recorded.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh Aye, auction ends Mon 21st May 18:00.

2. You lucky, lucky man.

I'll swap you two pairs of contact gloves and a pair of wristlets for them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A quick Saturday morning bump.

4. walkyrie

walkyrie Old-Salt Book Reviewer

£10.00. I intend to combine the "sinful sperm" and hamster sleeping bag" options for ultimate pleasure.

5. Sold. Do you want me to make them crispy for you, with the hint of fish? Send your pennies to Hols and mark it as payment for these strum puppets, drop me a PM with your address, once the Cum god has said payment has gone through I'll send the post orgasm and haste by recorded delivery, if you require a particular day so you can sign for them let me know, I'll sort it out.

Thanks for your winning bid.

6. walkyrie

Just for the record, I can't find my silly sodding card reader thingy I need to make payments on my Internet banking. If I can't find it tonight I'll pay the cash in direct to Hols4Heroes tomorrow at a real life actual bank with people and stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. walkyrie

Right. Sorted. PM sent PanzerKnacker

8. Excellent, I'll get those squared away. Cheers.