OldRedCap

Apropos of nothing, I just realised that I'd not see ORC post in a while and after checking his posts it doesn't appear he's posted in just over a month. Does anyone know him in real life and whether he's OK?

Dozy,

It is so strange that you should mention Old Red Cap, I checked his postings the other day, as I thought he would have had something to say about the Inquests topic. And wondered if he is ok, perhaps on holiday?

I've just heard from someone that he's in contact by other means, so I guess the influx of trolls must have put him off ARRSE for a while!

Have no fear - he is here. The site seemed to have gone downhill a bit and I sorta lost interest. My days of impregnation are over for information of those with uncharitable thoughts about the kind inquirer. I'll have a wander round and see where I can add annoyance and dissent.

He was dozing happily, dreaming about his role in Great Britain's retreat from Empire across the globe and half of last century, giving us a bit of peace and quiet and now you've gone and woken the cantankerous old bugger. :roll:

Still, turn the fire up another bar, stick on some old black & white Pathe news reels of soldiers in shorts prodding the natives with their rifles, pour him a gin and Night Nurse and he'll soon nod off again. :wink:

Latest Threads