Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DozyBint, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apropos of nothing, I just realised that I'd not see ORC post in a while and after checking his posts it doesn't appear he's posted in just over a month. Does anyone know him in real life and whether he's OK?
  2. With child now and trying to track the unlucky father down now, huh?
  3. Dozy,

It is so strange that you should mention Old Red Cap, I checked his postings the other day, as I thought he would have had something to say about the Inquests topic. And wondered if he is ok, perhaps on holiday?
  4. Yup, you've caught me!
  5. I've caught a lot of things in my time sweet cheeks, but I assure you madam, I haven't cought you...

6. I've just heard from someone that he's in contact by other means, so I guess the influx of trolls must have put him off ARRSE for a while!
  7. And for that I am sure we can both be truly grateful!
  8. Have no fear - he is here. The site seemed to have gone downhill a bit and I sorta lost interest. My days of impregnation are over for information of those with uncharitable thoughts about the kind inquirer. I'll have a wander round and see where I can add annoyance and dissent.
  9. Good stuff! :D
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

11. Nice to know you were not too far away.
  12. Glad to see you back, us monkey's need to stick together :wink:
  13. Now see what you've done, DB?
  14. Hey, be nice! Cos we don't know how... :oops:
  15. He was dozing happily, dreaming about his role in Great Britain's retreat from Empire across the globe and half of last century, giving us a bit of peace and quiet and now you've gone and woken the cantankerous old bugger. :roll:

Still, turn the fire up another bar, stick on some old black & white Pathe news reels of soldiers in shorts prodding the natives with their rifles, pour him a gin and Night Nurse and he'll soon nod off again. :wink: