Oldest number stil serving

#1
A question for you all, what is the lowest regimental number of anyone still serving?
1 normal service
2 commisioned
3 LSL
4 any other

My starter is myself 2466----
 
#3
LXIV

msr
 
#10
twosup said:
A question for you all, what is the lowest regimental number of anyone still serving?
1 normal service
2 commisioned
3 LSL
4 any other

My starter is myself 2466----
Don't want to be picky but anyone commissioned would have a sproggy officers No wouldn't they :?
 
#13
BigRed said:
twosup said:
A question for you all, what is the lowest regimental number of anyone still serving?
1 normal service
2 commisioned
3 LSL
4 any other

My starter is myself 2466----
Don't want to be picky but anyone commissioned would have a sproggy officers No wouldn't they :?
Not anymore they keep their OR number now, at least the RCMO that briefed us the other day, though these won't be that old.

Jimima
 
#14
Jimima_Shark said:
BigRed said:
twosup said:
A question for you all, what is the lowest regimental number of anyone still serving?
1 normal service
2 commisioned
3 LSL
4 any other

My starter is myself 2466----
Don't want to be picky but anyone commissioned would have a sproggy officers No wouldn't they :?
Not anymore they keep their OR number now, at least the RCMO that briefed us the other day, though these won't be that old.

Jimima
Officers without Officer No's whatever next? Charity wristbands in Uniform!?
 
#15
I met someone on Saturday night who was still serving with a 241***** number. Cant be many of them around.
 
#16
Trust me, In 4 months and 2 weeks I'll stop bloody serving!, watch this space.

Oh, and a sprightly 2462 here, which in my Corps makes me look like a young whippersnapper even with my zimmerframe.
 
#17
twosup said:
A question for you all, what is the lowest regimental number of anyone still serving?
1 normal service
2 commisioned
3 LSL
4 any other

My starter is myself 2466----
Im only a sproggy 2482xxxx .
Knowing who you are Twosup Ive also got to say you actually do look like the oldest serving senior in the British Army, that includes those on LSL :wink:

Ok I know, interview without coffee in your office tomorrow, zimmer frames not allowed in the corridor, will yours be an ovaltine :twisted:
 
#18
I was 2460 that was joining in 81 but my same intake had 2458 which really pished me off, a 246 number is 26 years old a 244 number is around 28/30 years old so a 241 number is 33-35 years old find it hard to believe that someone is still in on that number..........but prove me wrong
 
#19
I was 2432nig nig nig and I joined in Sep 74.

I know of at least one still serving LE Major who was in training with me (and is on this site)
 
#20
Mag_to_grid said:
I met someone on Saturday night who was still serving with a 241***** number. Cant be many of them around.
Not sure if this counts.Started service 24111***.LE number 535***.Still serving (42 years service come Dec 19th.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Miscellaneous Jokes 2
W The NAAFI Bar 16
terroratthepicnic Old & Bold 2

Similar threads

Top