Oldest item of clothing that you still wear.................

19yr old barbour because it keeps me dry at looks ok with a suit when i occasionly have to wear one oh and it makes me look grown up :D

Desi wellies.

Purchased in Sausage Land in 1992 and still going strong.

Wear them in the summer whilst bumming (literally, I like it up the sh1tter) around the beach or on the river as they are comfy as fcuk.

Right now, wearing a pair of shoes bought for wearing to work about 15 years ago and still looking perfect. Must be the amount of Parade Gloss that has gone on them. My tie today is one I bought about 25 years ago. Everything else is quite new, thanks to ever increasing middle age spread. If only I didn't enjoy my food so much.

I'm going to regret this...

KF shirt, issued 1975 and dated 1971. The collar frayed, but I got the missus to turn it upside down. It's starting to get a bit thin, so I may have to start wearing the one I "found" in 1980. Unlike my favourite, the "new" one is green.

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
My grandad's farm jacket. Thick waxy style, bit like barbour - but not.

It'll be 60 years old on his birthday next Sunday, pretty frayed, but warm and snuggly. Even smells like the old bu*ger too!

Jungle boots - with green canvass sides. Must be about 17 years old now. 'Green' is now blackish due to mongy polishing. No tread left so only worn in summer as I shuffle from desk to desk. As comfortable as fcuk.

Latest Threads