• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

older women

mooch

Old-Salt
Well done mate, a truely sucsessful topic, what a waste of fcuking space.

Moderator, any chance you can get rid of this shite?

Didnt we just have this topic?

OI Tankie check out the naafi and the boards in there, before you post you muppet!!

mooch said:
Well done mate, a truely sucsessful topic, what a waste of fcuking space.

Moderator, any chance you can get rid of this shite?
You necky cnut!

You've only been here a month and racked up 190 posts of shite.

mooch

Old-Salt
Mighty_doh_nut said:
You necky cnut!
You've only been here a month and racked up 190 posts of shite.
Tis true mooch has not been around long, may not be true that i am new myself!! :wink:

mooch said:
Tis true mooch has not been around long, may not be true that i am new myself!! :wink:
Did we think your old alias was a cnut too?

I would like to say a big sorry to tankie,
It is a fair one that although i am enthusiastic about arrse and have made over 200 posts in a short space of time, i am still a new boy.
this is and always will be my only posting name.
I was feeling the heat for some reason and felt the need to gob off.
As some of you may remember, i have taken a battering in the past on this sight but i feel i have made amends with some witty comments and gags.
I am truely humbled and will migrate to the states and pay penance!! :cry:

not to hand dozy.
nice to see a smile though, thanks.
how old are you dozy?
if you are older than me i could use you as an example of why older women are great!! :twisted:

mooch said:
if you are older than me i could use you as an example of why older women are great!! :twisted:
DozyBint is coming up for 31 thus she will be an older woman for some ARRSErs & a younger woman for others. Either way she is great... :p :lol:

DozyBint said:
mooch said:
DozyBint is coming up for 31 thus she will be an older woman for some ARRSErs & a younger woman for others. Either way she is great... :p :lol:
JAILBAIT :lol:

After much deliberation i have decided that older are women are great!!

i mean, my mummy is older isnt she!! :D

mooch said:
i mean, my mummy is older isnt she!! :D
Yep, baggy and slutty too :D

Thing is M-D-N, i wouldnt have believed you but you hit the nail with the baggy!
Out of intrest, any good? :D

Dunno I just watched 3 Para do her, I was poking yer sister while yer Dad blew the dog

Fair one!

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Dunno I just watched 3 Para do her, I was poking yer sister while yer Dad blew the dog
Its amazing what you can do with Rohypnol. Never heard of it used on dogs though.....

And Mooch you limp wristed fanny, are you gonna let Mighty D slag your mum, dad, sister and dog off in the NAAFI? Outside mucker and give yourself a speaking to. The bit about 3 Para, well, even i've got my brown wings......

"Fair one"? I'd give him a one way train fair to Slapsville! :twisted:
:roll: Muppet.