old timers pension

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by mouseRHG/D, Jan 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I served from 1973 to 1978,man and boy, will i get any sort of pension.i thought maybe a preserved pension payable at 60?can anyone help?
  2. Best thing to do is ring the Free Veterans Helpline on 0800 169 22 77

    If nothing else you are entitled to a free Veterans Badge.