old tele programs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sniper9, Nov 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. havinng being bored ona night and flicking around sky teles 4 million channels i watched 321 on challange. the clues still confused me even now and had a good laugh at the clobber and prizes. watched some old tele progs recently and thought they were funny as fcuk.

2. ... bought my mate the complete series of rentaghost on DVD. MY GOD! How on EARTH did they get away with all that gay innuendo in a kids programme. Also there's a thought that He-man was gay. Discuss... his alter ego (Adam) wore pink, he had a mate called 'Fistor' and his best friend was a pussy. There's also the stuff about 'holding aloft his magic sword' or should I go for counselling?

3. Counselling for both of you I think. Nice to see Blackadder series and loads of other comedy shows on the Gold type channels though.

4. UK Gold is for Crusties.

They're showing Knight Rider on Bravo. That's for champs.

5. you're all gay......

Danger Mouse on DVD is the future....

Beebs :)

6. ...loves dangermouse.

physically.

7. Bet none of you remember "Fireball XL5". Now then, that was good telly. :)

8. how about this one?

rainbow

how did they keep their faces straight?

9. Click here and all will be revealed...

...and The Sorceress would definitely get it.

[​IMG]

10. dont you just love that link from Darth, Ow Matron...

11. Unfortunately I do remeber Fireball xl5 with steve zodiac, robert the robot, some mong looking creature called zoony, a barking professor and an assortment of other oddballs - what about gerry andersons first foray into the world of puppetry - four feather falls.

12. Four Feathers.

I'm so old I remember it was Nicholas Parsons (Sale of the Century) doing some of the voices

NURSE!

medication please- NOW

13. No one has mentioned the Clangers :(

Danger Mouse..... top cartoon :)

14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer