Old style Stable belt?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by peanut_head, Sep 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody happen to know where the old style stable belt can be bought as I'm after one? By old, I'm on about the front-fastening kind with silver plate buckle and Staybrite badge. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Regrettably, for some of us that was the new style.
  3. E bay. I've seen them crop up there now and again
  4. PRI clerk at my Bn, tells me that if you talk with the PRI at Chicksands they may have some in old stock !
  5. Tried that; they neither have none nor do they know of anywhere that can supply them. Jeezus wept - I only want ONE !! 8O I will have to keep trying E-Bay unless someone wants to flog one. Pse PM me if so.
  6. I take it that as you only want one, Peanut-Head, it ain't to go around your chubster waist ?

Before you start ... Kettle de Pot : You are black AR
  7. peanut_head

Don't think you need one of them where you are going. I would be more concerned about getting one of the purple variety for afterwards. Praise be to the PRI and their extortionate prices!!

8. That's a bit harsh :wink:
  9. there's a lass out here who now has to wear a nice tri-service one. i can ask here if she wants to sell you her int corps stable belt (but i suspect she might beat the shit out of me lol)
  10. Having both old and new style, do we need to keep the old style ones to go with No 2 dress? If so, isn't that justification for the PRI to stock them?
  11. Ok just chatted with one of the Corps guys here and he say's he can get them for "New" 30 Euro's, so PM me and i'll put you in touch.
  12. DC 1000th post coming up...
  13. Cool , didnt notice that one !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

!!!!! 1000 !!!!
  14. Really, whose trip to the land of psychedelia inspired that idea? I've never seen anything as f'kin arrse looking in my life. I nearly lost me drill voice when confronted with that eye-searing combo. Please don't let it out again.
  15. No...I may have been less than clear.

The buckle was (in the past) transferred to a normal plastic green belt for waering with No.2 dress. Obviously this has been dropped in favour of just wearing a green p[lastic belt with pristine black buckles.