Old style Rifles rank slides

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by DrGonzo1, Jun 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Could anyone point me to a shop/website that still stocks the old style rifles rank slide with the bugle on?

    Or if anyone has a few they would part with for a minimal but sufficient amount of cash?

    And before certain people start. Yes I know it's "not regs anymore" I'm not fussed.

    Thanks in advance. DrGonzo.

    Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. What rank?
  3. you could try the british and commonwealth military badge forum...lots of collectors and dealers on there that may be able to help
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Might be worth asking in the forum for the thickest tree in the forest

  5. I've got a couple I've no need for mate. PM me.
  6. Why? They look w@nk.
  7. chrisg46

    chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

    Cos the unaware sometimes think you are a major.
  8. Good work dragging up a thread 3 years old, he's probably at least made lance jack by now either way unless he fancies drawing a stripe on it using a felt marker
  9. I refer the right honourable member to post #5
  10. Do you still have them??? 0182?
  11. I've got some.
  12. Would you be willing to part with them Delta Dog?
  13. No, sorry.