• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Old Posts

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Have tried to look at some of my previous posts but get this error message when I click on the pages numbers:

LINE : 516
FILE : search.php
General Error
Could not obtain search results

B_AND_T said:
Have tried to look at some of my previous posts but get this error message when I click on the pages numbers:

LINE : 516
FILE : search.php
General Error
Could not obtain search results
It's probably because they're rubbish. :D :D

Like Dale, I was going to say they're not worth reading, B and T.

However, I see I have the same problem with any of the pages of my posts selected.

....... mine must be rubbish, too. :oops:

EDIT: It seems to be other users' posts, too.

If one goes to "Find all posts by ______" it seems impossible to select any but the first page.

Same here. Quite relieved really. I've said some pretty horrible things in the past, so this is my chance to stick two fingers up at karma and deny any previous wrong-doing............. What the....... *thump*. damn

Second thoughts, that edit should be a post.

bovvy said:
It seems to be other users' posts, too.

If one goes to "Find all posts by ______" it seems impossible to select any but the first page.

When I click on 'My posts', it's flagging everything up as 'no new posts'.

Is it fucked again?

On a positive note, my inbox now doesn't say I have 65445 messages and the site speed is quicker than a scouser in an XR3i. Well done.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:

Is it fucked again?

On a positive note, my inbox now doesn't say I have 65445 messages and the site speed is quicker than a scouser in an XR3i. Well done.
Same here, but I am not stalked by Chubb so my message box is not quite so full

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
I'm alright when I click on "My posts" (threads I have posted on) .......

...... until I click on any other pages, when I get the message B and T quoted.

JonnoJonno said:
Yes but are they all showing up as no new posts or do you have some hightlighted in red?
Sorry. No I don't have any red ones. I didn't notice the first time I looked, because I ignore that function.

But the point I was making was that selecting subsequent pages just gave the "Computer says 'NO'" message.

The_Highway_Man said:
Not for me it doesn't, I'm leaving 10 minutes between visits and getting "No New Posts Reach Your Criteria" everytime!!
You should see the doctor about that mate.......... :wink:

On a good note, like Flashy said, my 65554 PMs have disappeared. Maybe all my stalkers have died, or GCO might possibly have fixed it.

Thanks Dad xx

The_Snail said:
The_Highway_Man said:
Not for me it doesn't, I'm leaving 10 minutes between visits and getting "No New Posts Reach Your Criteria" everytime!!
You should see the doctor about that mate.......... :wink:

On a good note, like Flashy said, my 65554 PMs have disappeared. Maybe all my stalkers have died, or GCO might possibly have fixed it.

Thanks Dad xx
You should be on the stage sluggy xx :p

JonnoJonno said:
You just turned up and the new post thing started working! :worship:
Oh!! 8O :D
(When Jonno posted (16:49) it still wasn't working for me.)

I just went to look up someone's very first post .....

..... and EVERYTHING seems to be working just dandy. Thanks Good CO. :hug:

Latest Threads