Old people have sex - OFFICIAL!

Yep - it's true, folks.

It seems those brainy science types have excelled themselves (dared to excel?? ;) ) once again!

Click here

Keep putting those pound coins in the jar, boys!

:lol:

"Professor Laumann said people aged 40 to 80 engaged in a significant amount of sex.

He added that whilst researching this he'd also discovered that water is wet and the sky is blue, however he said that to work out whether it gets cold during the winter he'd need an additional grant of £20,000."

Men needed a shorter time to reach a sexual climax than women.
Didn't really need a sociology professor to point that out. But it's nice to have these things scientifically verified, thanks.

Now, combine this research with this article...

We live in an age where there is little unfilled leisure time. Sex used to fill that gap.
and we conclude why old people have sex.

They're all bored.

Now I'd like to know how coco-pops turns the milk chocolaty - over to you boffins.

Ekman said:
Men needed a shorter time to reach a sexual climax than women.
Didn't really need a sociology professor to point that out. But it's nice to have these things scientifically verified, thanks.

Now, combine this research with this article...

We live in an age where there is little unfilled leisure time. Sex used to fill that gap.
and we conclude why old people have sex.

They're all bored.

Now I'd like to know how coco-pops turns the milk chocolaty - over to you boffins.
Unless you're married with kids.......

Jimbleep said:
Thinking about old people having sex makes me heave...
the grey beast of two backs.........the overpowering smell of urine & humbugs................songs of praise on the televison to set the mood.......& an industrial size tub of ky jelly...............yes please :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i can provide a link to a few sites if you need to see how its done!

I now use the green boilees for the GRANDKIDS to do a treasure hunt in the garden, while i get my leg over with their nana!

Luckily I have to double my age before I can begin to comment on these things :D

Oh the joys of youth!!

Yes, I know I'm due a beating for that comment, but it had to be said