old news

G

Goku

Have you been told that you’re looking at 1 month in the hole per year you’ve been AWOL?

blueface said:
ive tried for weeks now how im going to get to catterick ive tried to get hold of a travel warrent from the local carriers they are not interested in giving me one because im an absentee.
Ive been thinking would it be possible for me to drive to catterick in my car?
this way i could go asap with out all the aggro for a travell warrent as i am not paying for one wen i could be issued one off the army .
This seems weird that they will not issue me one im planning on driving down there but will it be better to travel this way ..

Mate, if I were you I would stick a pitchfork in my head.

boring cunt

adie1182 said:
Can you drive to Catterick?? Have they got roads up North?
They also have electricity and inside toilets..

Drive up there, as fast as you can, until you reach the roadworks on the A1M, then stop at the crash barrier at 100mph, preferably not wearing a seatbelt, killing yourself and not damaging any other road users. Just not on the Bank Holiday long weekend at the end of the month.

You waste of space.

blueface said:
ive tried for weeks now how im going to get to catterick ive tried to get hold of a travel warrent from the local carriers they are not interested in giving me one because im an absentee.
this way i could go asap with out all the aggro for a travell warrent as i am not paying for one wen i could be issued one off the army .
This seems weird that they will not issue me one im planning on driving down there but will it be better to travel this way ..
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=65359/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

Well, I bet you didn't see that one coming!

adie1182 said:
Can you drive to Catterick?? Have they got roads up North?
The roads would be the last issue i'd be concerned with! who the fcuk let this mong have a licence in the first place? can he actually drive? Got to be a wind up!!!

amazing__lobster said:
blueface said:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=65359/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

of course he didn't, he was pissed

By all means drive up, but I wouldn't recommend parking in camp - your car could receive some unwelcome attention.

Instead, park it in the Long Stay car park at Teesside Airport (or whatever it's called now) and get the bus from there.

Then hope you don't get a long sentence....

By the way, putting in a 1771 would be taking the pi$$.

theoriginalphantom said:
amazing__lobster said:
blueface said:

of course he didn't, he was pissed
It's just a shame he didn't die, and save the tax payers some money.

blueface said:
lisa! fry this bitch she gets on my tits
When you do get banged up keep yourself sane on those long, lonely nights, thinking of your Lisa, 22 yrs old, young and nubile, taking it deep in her lower colon off some young squaddie, preferably a downgraded, back-squadded waste of rations.
Add to that, if you will, her whimpers as he's eating out her sweet young quim whilst in the background his camcorder does it's bit for prosperity and YouTube.

No need to thank me as I've just ejaculated.

Latest Threads