old news

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by blueface, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. Can you drive to Catterick?? Have they got roads up North?
  3. Have you been told that you’re looking at 1 month in the hole per year you’ve been AWOL?

4. Mate, if I were you I would stick a pitchfork in my head.

boring cunt
  5. They also have electricity and inside toilets..
  6. Drive up there, as fast as you can, until you reach the roadworks on the A1M, then stop at the crash barrier at 100mph, preferably not wearing a seatbelt, killing yourself and not damaging any other road users. Just not on the Bank Holiday long weekend at the end of the month.

You waste of space.
  7. http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=65359/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

Well, I bet you didn't see that one coming!
  8. The roads would be the last issue i'd be concerned with! who the fcuk let this mong have a licence in the first place? can he actually drive? Got to be a wind up!!!

9. of course he didn't, he was pissed
  10. By all means drive up, but I wouldn't recommend parking in camp - your car could receive some unwelcome attention.

Instead, park it in the Long Stay car park at Teesside Airport (or whatever it's called now) and get the bus from there.

Then hope you don't get a long sentence....

By the way, putting in a 1771 would be taking the pi$$.
  11. It's just a shame he didn't die, and save the tax payers some money.
  12. Fuck off cunt.

I'll come and see you shortly now I know where you are.
  13. When you do get banged up keep yourself sane on those long, lonely nights, thinking of your Lisa, 22 yrs old, young and nubile, taking it deep in her lower colon off some young squaddie, preferably a downgraded, back-squadded waste of rations.
    Add to that, if you will, her whimpers as he's eating out her sweet young quim whilst in the background his camcorder does it's bit for prosperity and YouTube.

No need to thank me as I've just ejaculated.