Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old n Bold line up - Jennifer Lopez is on the look out for an older man

I'm ready but does being a pensioner count?.I can stand (eventually),I can walk (a bit),and I still have my own teeth,I shall send her a message offering my services.

bitch isn't answering my texts as well. That's her and Kate Winslett - had their chance.

Too high maintance and so far up her own are to bother about plus she's the type that has an "entourage" of 50 so you'll need to pay for those hanger ons a well what they all do is well beyond me.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
As my surname is Juniper, I doubt she wants write her name like a sixties Donovan hit!

High maintenance diva hag.

I will pass on this one, fill your boots guys!!!

Yes, of course she is. Far too ugly and poor to be of any attraction to the typical Arrser who should have their faces on gay money whilst employing someone to count the zeros on the interest on their massive investments in between jumping between the beds of all those super models and MIss OutofState or whoever.
Now get the nurse to turn up the medication a notch, there's a good boy.

If she likes a bernie meal & a bottle of wine then i would, but it would have to be on the 2 for 1 offer day!
I'm picky on who i go balls deep with these days!!

She wants a Sugar Daddy? Jennifer Lopez, 44, 'is ready to date again but this time is looking for an older man with an established career and not a toy boy'

hqdefault.jpg

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think she's a phucking moose!

moose_3.jpg

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sorry, this is also a phucking moose!