Old mates in the Scots Guards

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Danny1297, Apr 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm looking for any of the guys that served in belfast 96! can anyone help?

2. Hmmm...phishing perhaps? I know where their RQ is now but perhaps you wouldn't want to meet him??

3. try the scots guards regimental association rather than the int corps arrse board and you might get somewhere?

4. I don't know about phishing, more like pissing in the wind! Wrong board methinks.

5. I am new to the site,didn't realise Jock Guards had nothing to do with Int!!!!,I have always been told "army Int a contradictoin in terms" That just seems to have been qualified! If you want to gather intelligence you consult Int! maybe I need to consult people with more intelligence!!!!! If you were or knew someone from the Jock Guards then maybe you would answer in the positive.
    Anyone got anything constructive to say?

6. Yes. Go away. You'll find your answer elsewhere if you take the trouble to do your research using a little more intelligence.

7. Your just getting the new boy treatment. They're all very helpfull really.
    Honest.

8. No they´´re not - green slime have always been knobbers... cheesesticks and chicksands homies!

9. Cheers guys,like I say "Army Intelligence a contradiction in terms"!!

10. yes, lots of boring, unoriginal people say that. it never gets old and it's as funny now as it ever was...

11. Don't let the bastards get you down, Danny.

However, they did use their intel. Try RHQ Scots Guards at Wellington Barracks, giving any names that you have, and they should be able to assist you in your search.