Old mates in the Scots Guards

Danny1297 said:
I'm looking for any of the guys that served in belfast 96! can anyone help?
Hmmm...phishing perhaps? I know where their RQ is now but perhaps you wouldn't want to meet him??

Zoid

Old-Salt
Cuddles said:
Danny1297 said:
I'm looking for any of the guys that served in belfast 96! can anyone help?
Hmmm...phishing perhaps? I know where their RQ is now but perhaps you wouldn't want to meet him??
I don't know about phishing, more like pissing in the wind! Wrong board methinks.

I am new to the site,didn't realise Jock Guards had nothing to do with Int!!!!,I have always been told "army Int a contradictoin in terms" That just seems to have been qualified! If you want to gather intelligence you consult Int! maybe I need to consult people with more intelligence!!!!! If you were or knew someone from the Jock Guards then maybe you would answer in the positive.
Anyone got anything constructive to say?

Yes. Go away. You'll find your answer elsewhere if you take the trouble to do your research using a little more intelligence.

Danny1297 said:
I am new to the site,didn't realise Jock Guards had nothing to do with Int!!!!,I have always been told "army Int a contradictoin in terms" That just seems to have been qualified! If you want to gather intelligence you consult Int! maybe I need to consult people with more intelligence!!!!! If you were or knew someone from the Jock Guards then maybe you would answer in the positive.
Anyone got anything constructive to say?
Your just getting the new boy treatment. They're all very helpfull really.
Honest.

No they´´re not - green slime have always been knobbers... cheesesticks and chicksands homies!

Don't let the bastards get you down, Danny.

However, they did use their intel. Try RHQ Scots Guards at Wellington Barracks, giving any names that you have, and they should be able to assist you in your search.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Sappers 4
narcof Royal Signals 23
saintstone RLC 0