Old man punches kid

Minnesota_Viking said:
Pay the boy's mother compensation? what the f.uck is that all about. The chavvy f.uckers should be made to treat the old boy to a pint. C.unts.
So all kids are now Chavs? Last I heard Halloween happens every 31 Oct. If it had been my kid I would have been paying the old boy compensation. It's not like the lad was terrorising him.

Jockster

If these chavvy idiots had been able to read the sign on the door, the kid wouldn't have got whacked. The judge certainly piled on the punishment, suspended sentence,fine, supervision order, community work, costs and compensation, do you suppose any little toe-rag in Plymouth would get this if the position were reversed?????

Minnesota_Viking said:
Not the kid, the little fatherless's Mum! Why shoudl she get compensation?
Probably ruined her tracksuit crying tears of mascara when little Johnny got hit.

Jockster915 said:
Minnesota_Viking said:
Pay the boy's mother compensation? what the f.uck is that all about. The chavvy f.uckers should be made to treat the old boy to a pint. C.unts.
So all kids are now Chavs? Last I heard Halloween happens every 31 Oct. If it had been my kid I would have been paying the old boy compensation. It's not like the lad was terrorising him.

Jockster
Confused message here. Are you saying you would have paid the old boy compensation then?

You are right about it happening every year and, every year, people are hounded at their front door. This old boy even posted a sign on his door. What more does he have to do?

Dont see that the boy deserved a smack for chappin the door twice, if it was my son...the old boy woulda got some of his own medicine...

saintstone said:
If these chavvy idiots had been able to read the sign on the door, the kid wouldn't have got whacked. The judge certainly piled on the punishment, suspended sentence,fine, supervision order, community work, costs and compensation, do you suppose any little toe-rag in Plymouth would get this if the position were reversed?????
Should have punched the judge as well! :twisted: And the fat, ugly man-fat-bucket of a mother!

Hmmm(reaches for hat made out of Jacob's Club wrappers)maybe the judge was very "fond" of children and that's why he was so outraged. I knew a few CID officers who held this view about certain judges, given the average sentance they gave kiddie-fiddlers...

Allegedly! :twisted:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd call that a serious misjudgment, both by the old f@rt AND the judge, AND the parents, AND the neighbour!!!

The old f@rt should have punched the neighbour and the parent, the neighbour and the parent should have read the fcuking sign, and the Judge should have sentenced the old f@rt to a day out at specsavers.

As for the PSCO - well, they're all cnuts anyway. Called for backup??!?! A 61 year old f@rt? What a cnut!

Made me laugh though. "Trick or treat mistah?"

"TRICK YOU LITTLE CNUT!" BAM!!

Provost_Marshal said:
Minnesota_Viking said:
Not the kid, the little fatherless's Mum! Why shoudl she get compensation?
She'll more than likely just spend it on scratch cards and strong drink.
Yeah and then waste the rest. :p

Sounds like an attack on a young kid by an adult who couldn't keep his temper. Bloody right he got sentenced.
And if the positions were reversed, If I had a load of old people persistently knocking on my door one night out of every 365, I'd probably do what I do each halloween after I get bored of handing out sweets to the little'uns, which is to not-answer-the-door.

I know these days it's fashionable to throw "chav" "chavvy" and derivatives thereof around like verbal confetti as if to denegrate or somehow cast someone in an unfavourable light, but according to the report, it was the bloke who was living on benefits - which left him time for community projects - i daresay it also left him time for doing whatever else he felt like doing [of course, this is completely hearsay, but surely that's not a problem since hearsay is used so much in determining who the guilty party is?], and there were no descriptions of, and only vague references to, the adults accompanying the child, which incidentally accompanied him as a pair, not in keeping with the stereotypical chav family that we all love to bray and shout about, who would according to popular opinion, be more likely to send the kid out to do his own thing. Fact is, this bloke attacked a child, and if the actions were the same but the positions were reversed, I daresay there would have been a substantial chorus of braying, shouting and gnashing of teeth in the name of righteous indignation.

Perhaps the world would be a happier place if every single individual (myself included, I suppose) didn't believe that true "justice" was a concept defined entirely by their own blinkered personal opinions.

'm outraged about this lack of outrage :1:

Surprised the police didn't prosecute for Demanding money with menaces, Threatening behaviour likely to cause a breech of the peace, Extortion and Begging? Under age maybe, but the mother and her accomplice weren't – ergo, corruption of a minor. Then again I suppose the mother can prove whatever was collected went to charity? :twisted:

No.9

ps. have to add the smack was well OTT though

Squiddly said:
Sounds like an attack on a young kid by an adult who couldn't keep his temper. Bloody right he got sentenced.
And if the positions were reversed, If I had a load of old people persistently knocking on my door one night out of every 365, I'd probably do what I do each halloween after I get bored of handing out sweets to the little'uns, which is to not-answer-the-door.

I know these days it's fashionable to throw "chav" "chavvy" and derivatives thereof around like verbal confetti as if to denegrate or somehow cast someone in an unfavourable light, but according to the report, it was the bloke who was living on benefits - which left him time for community projects - i daresay it also left him time for doing whatever else he felt like doing [of course, this is completely hearsay, but surely that's not a problem since hearsay is used so much in determining who the guilty party is?], and there were no descriptions of, and only vague references to, the adults accompanying the child, which incidentally accompanied him as a pair, not in keeping with the stereotypical chav family that we all love to bray and shout about, who would according to popular opinion, be more likely to send the kid out to do his own thing. Fact is, this bloke attacked a child, and if the actions were the same but the positions were reversed, I daresay there would have been a substantial chorus of braying, shouting and gnashing of teeth in the name of righteous indignation.

Perhaps the world would be a happier place if every single individual (myself included, I suppose) didn't believe that true "justice" was a concept defined entirely by their own blinkered personal opinions.

'm outraged about this lack of outrage :1:
Not a child, a Mini-Chav. No case to answer!

Anyway, the brat and it's parent(s)learned an important lesson: Learn To Read The Fcuking SIGN! :twisted:

I'd have South Park'd the little b@stard(Kick the baby)and done the same to the CHIMP as well!