Old Law of armed conflict video

Anybody remember the old law of armed conflict video? The one set in a faux german cold war village with squaddies and their wives as the actors putting on dodgy German accents and some bloke trying to nick a girls walkman tapedeck!? Hours of comedy value anyway..... Im trying to find a copy of it online and not having any luck, any ideas?

No ideas where you'd find a copy, but that was comedy gold. Along with the video's on fire precautions and rules of engagement for stag duties. I remember there were scenes involving guys modifying rounds and also someone about to rape a female refugee. Particularly dodgy acting all round.

G

Green_Garfield

The defence learning portal has a law of armed video to watch don't know if its the one your talking about. you will need a password to get on the site.
easy to get one if your still serving but it seems a alot of effort to go to to watch a video, I guess it depends how funny it was .

A cracking film. But when you think about it, as we had to watch it once a year they had to make it amusing, like one of them "so bad it's good" 'B' movie classics. Or do you think they really could make a film that bad by accident?
:?

Green_Garfield said:
The defence learning portal has a law of armed video to watch don't know if its the one your talking about. you will need a password to get on the site.
easy to get one if your still serving but it seems a alot of effort to go to to watch a video, I guess it depends how funny it was .
DLP currently has a 2004 version, but with a quick fast forward through the scenes I believe I spotted some SLRs & a Sterling so parts may preserve the original.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
You mean the one where the bloke gets caught modding his ammo, then says "You better have these then", handing over a full mag - comedy gold that one is.