Old Lady Takes On Yuppie Merc Owner.

And the Merc's air bag inflates. Force of the lady's bag must have equated to x mph crash. Bargain. Mr Impatient Disrespectful must feel an even bigger cnut now.

Do black cabs have airbags (other than the driver?). :twisted:

Love it, may have to try that next time a car pulls out on me and beeps at me because he didn't see my bike.

MD has just disintegrated in his study chair.

He is now crawling blindly with tears in his eyes, to get a cloth to wipe the coffee off his screen and keyboard.

Thanks

Friends brother of mine did that in a uni car park - driver of a car parking up not looking were he is going (probably fit student females walking by) and nearly runs him over, swift kick to the bumper deploys air bag in side of the drivers head.

:D :D The merc criver must feel such a knob.... :lol:
How will he explain this to the garage. Like to be a fly on the wall there :twisted: :twisted:

i have total respect for the eldery.

I have even more now!!! :)

That is priceless! Serves the arrogant cnut right!
Well done that old dear.

MsG

Seadog said:
And the Merc's air bag inflates. Force of the lady's bag must have equated to x mph crash. Bargain. Mr Impatient Disrespectful must feel an even bigger cnut now.
ever helped an old biddie with thier bags?... they are very decieving the things weigh a fookin ton!

Superb!

Most front airbags are set to deploy in an impact above 18km/h, there is a "may deploy" range of 13-18km/h on most vehicles. It helps if you know where the sensor is or you could be kicking for some time!

DrStealth said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2889527841583480458

good on the old dear, haha take that pretentious ignorant yuppie scum.
Oh sh1t, all the kno8s will be trying it now. All the cars having to have new airbags because of this, oh dear oh dear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Royal Air Force 99
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 3
happybonzo Miscellaneous Jokes 0