Old lady beats up Robbers

Only available to view in UK, so kinda knackers things for deployed bods.

NigG

Old-Salt
This must be the 'Big society' at work then.

One of them will probably sue her because of the injuries they sustained from her handbag, and they'll get a nice cheque for £5,000 - followed by the £10,000 compensation from the council because of the dodgy pavement they tripped over during the escape.

Oh and £1,000 from the police because their handcuffs gave him a rash.

All in all, they should do alright out of it!

Well done though, Granny!

Stand back Superman, Iceman, Spiderman. Batman and Robin too
Don’t wanna cause a fracas, but BA Baracas, have I got a match for you.
She makes them look like a bunch of fairies.
She’s got more bottle than United Dairies.
Hang about...............Look out! For Supergran.

Tradgically I didn't have to google that:oops:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I think she'll do 5-10 years, the attack was pre-meditated, prolongued and she even caused an RTA. Take her down, the miserable, violent thug, age doesn't lesson the heinous crime she has committed.

And every other bellend just stands there watching them hammer the windows until shamed by her courage into acting.
My thoughts as well.
Only when the guy is on the floor getting belted with a handbag full of snotty used tissues, Murray mints, & pension book worth SFA does anyone else suddenly spring into action.

Well done Super-Gran.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
My thoughts as well.
Only when the guy is on the floor getting belted with a handbag full of snotty used tissues, Murray mints, & pension book worth SFA does anyone else suddenly spring into action.

Well done Super-Gran.
And they were wearing helmets, the fucking puffs.

Off to jail she goes as the old bill will have to bring her in on advice from the cps due to an unprovoked attack on hard working builders who had got the wrong address due to a faulty sat nav

What makes me smile is the fact that those bystanders without any bollox are being shown to the entire world for the cowards they really are, especially that bloke who just lets her run up to them and start swinging and just walks off. Twat.

No properly convened committee to discuss Risk Assessment?

Why no consideration of the potential physical injury to the young men with hammers?
Was no thought given to their psychological well-being after such an assault?
What about the public having to watch such a distressing incident, were their feelings taken into account - after all many people nowadays have become very easily "offended". (Taking the law into one's own hands - that is truely offensive).
Incidental damage to private property - that scooter was someone's pride and joy.

One the other hand a battalion of fiesty hand-bag armed ladies in red coats in every town might bring our country back to sanity.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
When those 'hoods' go down for their....what is it now for robbery, 2 weeks?....strech, they can tell the Daddies inside that they got battered by Deirdre on her way to the WI. Classic.

Big Society? Bollocks. One minute its 'have a go heroes', next its 'we don't want vigilantes'. Big Society is just a code for 'we can't afford Police, Border Controls, local council service or to build more prisons to house the ever increasing criminal population'.

What a load of shit.

We are sure it's a pensioner and female? Best check Legs isnt on leave! Still nice to see the fucking useless plastic plod standing talking into the radio whilst the granny gets stuck in

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Royal Air Force 99
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 3
happybonzo Miscellaneous Jokes 0