Old habits die hard at the Bundesbank

#1
Particularly in the case of Dr Thilo Sarrazin, a member of the executive board and head of the bank's risk control operations, who has claimed that Turks with low IQs and poor child-rearing practices were "conquering Germany" by breeding two or three times as fast.

"A large number of Arabs and Turks in this city, whose number has grown through bad policies, have no productive function other than as fruit and vegetable vendors."

"Forty per cent of all births occur in the underclasses. Our educated population is becoming stupider from generation to generation. What's more, they cultivate an aggressive and atavistic mentality. It's a scandal that Turkish boys won't listen to female teachers because that is what their culture tells them."

"I'd rather have East European Jews with an IQ that is 15pc higher than the German population."


Oh dear: meetings without coffee and biscuits loom.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...r-blasting-Turks-for-conquering-Germany.html#
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
I dunno... replace 'arabs and turks' with 'chavs' and he'd be bang on about the 'no productive function' part.

:)
 
#6
leveller said:
vvaannmmaann said:
It's a sad fact that the Turks are not liked at all in Germany.
Most of the Heroin in London is controlled by 'Turk' gangs, they pushed the 'Yardies' out.
And a lot of the 'Turks' are from various countries along the Silk Road. Turkic rather than Turkish.
 
#7
vvaannmmaann said:
It's a sad fact that the Turks are not liked at all in Germany.
That's true, but the trouble's been brewing for years. When the Turks first arrived in Germany, there were active local policies that prevented them from obtaining accommodation in certain (more upscale) parts of cities (Wannsee, Zehlendorf and Dahlem in Berlin being just one example). The result was that they congregated in ghettos, kept pretty much to themselves and hardly mixed with the Boxheeds. That's why, at one time, there were more Turks in the Kreuzberg area of Berlin than in the Turkish capitol Ankara.

The Boxheeds have since, and belatedly, decided that they don't like all these subversive elements cutting about, but there's not a lot they can do about it now. It's a ticking time-bomb. It's much the same mistake that the Frogs made with their Arab immigrants.

MsG
 
#8
Bugsy said:
That's why, at one time, there were more Turks in the Kreuzberg area of Berlin than in the Turkish capitol Ankara.

MsG
And the reason that strech of U Bahn was known amongst Berliners as 'The Orient Express'!

Who said the Germans had no sense of humour?
 
#9
tearsbeforebedtime said:
Bugsy said:
That's why, at one time, there were more Turks in the Kreuzberg area of Berlin than in the Turkish capitol Ankara.

MsG
And the reason that strech of U Bahn was known amongst Berliners as 'The Orient Express'!

Who said the Germans had no sense of humour?
Everybody I think. :) :) :)
 
#10
Actually, some Boxheeds are more than a little worried about the rise in potency and influence of the Turkish minority in their midst. Some time ago, I downloaded a document written by on Walter Doehring entitled "MINORITY REPORT", which detailed just how the Muslims/Turks are slowly but surely taking over Germany. It's very polemical, but does contain a few interesting points.

In the meantime, the various websites connected with this document seem to be unavailable, but if anybody can give me a tip or two as to how I can upload a 242-page PDF document to the web and make it available for all, I'd appreciate it. The whole document is in Boxheed, by the way.

MsG
 
#12
Bugsy said:
Actually, some Boxheeds are more than a little worried about the rise in potency and influence of the Turkish minority in their midst. Some time ago, I downloaded a document written by on Walter Doehring entitled "MINORITY REPORT", which detailed just how the Muslims/Turks are slowly but surely taking over Germany. It's very polemical, but does contain a few interesting points.

In the meantime, the various websites connected with this document seem to be unavailable, but if anybody can give me a tip or two as to how I can upload a 242-page PDF document to the web and make it available for all, I'd appreciate it. The whole document is in Boxheed, by the way.

MsG
You can upload pdf files onto http://www.scribd.com/

It's free and pretty reliable.
 
#14
Didnt the Hun side with the Turks (or maybe the other way round, it matters not a jot) in a quite big conflict that is still recent enough for us not to have forgotten just yet.

I could care less if the jack-booted so-called Master-race is over-run by some other group of foriegners.

But just in case lets flood the chunnel and get out of Europe toot-sweet. We wouldnt want Muslims gaining a foothold somewhere like, lets say for instance, Birmingham.
 
#15
Blokeonabike said:
Didnt the Hun side with the Turks (or maybe the other way round, it matters not a jot) in a quite big conflict that is still recent enough for us not to have forgotten just yet.
First time around they did. Second time, under new management, they remained neutral until near the end and then sided with us.
 
#16
Living over here, I can tell you it's a major problem that is getting worse. There is a lot of friction between the Germans and the Turks. However, this is not where the main problem lies.

The main problem is twofold, (1) there is the friction between the German-Turks and the Turkish-Turks. (2) The most worrying, the outright hostility between the Russians and the Turks. They don't not get on at all.

The Germans, are predicting a lot of bloodshed sometime soon and it won't be them releasing it.
 
#17
maguire said:
I dunno... replace 'arabs and turks' with 'chavs' and he'd be bang on about the 'no productive function' part.

:)
Exactly what I was thinking; a lot of ARRSEr's have said the same about Chavs, junkies etc.

Just because it's a Boxhead saying it does'nt mean it's wrong. :twisted:
 
#18
Recce19 said:
Living over here, I can tell you it's a major problem that is getting worse. There is a lot of friction between the Germans and the Turks. However, this is not where the main problem lies.

The main problem is twofold, (1) there is the friction between the German-Turks and the Turkish-Turks. (2) The most worrying, the outright hostility between the Russians and the Turks. They don't not get on at all.

.
Yes, they never really have got over the Russo-Turkish wars of:

1676–81,
1687,
1689,
1695–96,
1710–12 (part of the Great Northern War),
1735–39,
1768–74,
1787–91,
1806–12,
1828–29,
1853–56 (part of the Crimean War)
1877–78.
 
#19
I report the following conversation verbatim and without comment:

Me to drunk German - Go on prove you have a sense of humour
Drunk German - OK What's the difference between a Jew and a Turk? (Dunno) The Turks have still got it coming!

Delivered with a straight face too.


Edited to add that I have met a lot of Turks and speak the lingo and I like them as a people, far more than some Europpean nations I could mention
 
#20
By Matthew Brockett and Rainer Buergin
Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Bundesbank board member Thilo
Sarrazin’s job is on the line after the German central bank and
politicians condemned his disparaging remarks about Berlin’s
Turkish and Arab communities.
The union representing Bundesbank workers yesterday called
on him to resign for remarks that described Muslim children in
the German capital as “underclass” citizens. A day earlier
Bundesbank President Axel Weber said that Sarrazin had damaged
the institution’s reputation. The Social Democratic Party said
today that a local Berlin branch has filed an application to
eject Sarrazin from the party.
“His position on the board of the German Bundesbank is no
longer tenable,” the VdB union said in an e-mailed statement.
Criticism of Sarrazin is spreading abroad.
Turkish deputy central bank governor Ibrahim Turhan was
quoted in Turkey’s Sabah newspaper yesterday saying of Sarrazin:
“May Allah give him more common sense.”
The developments add to pressure on Sarrazin to step down
as police review his remarks to determine whether to open a
criminal probe. His comments may amount to the offence of
inciting the public, a hate crime under German law, Berlin
police spokesman Michael Gassen said on Oct. 1.
Sarrazin issued a statement apologizing for the remarks on
the same day. He declined to comment further yesterday.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kit_Monkey Old & Bold 102
woopert The Intelligence Cell 0
R The Intelligence Cell 0

Similar threads

Top