Old habits die hard at the Bundesbank

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Oct 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Particularly in the case of Dr Thilo Sarrazin, a member of the executive board and head of the bank's risk control operations, who has claimed that Turks with low IQs and poor child-rearing practices were "conquering Germany" by breeding two or three times as fast.

"A large number of Arabs and Turks in this city, whose number has grown through bad policies, have no productive function other than as fruit and vegetable vendors."

"Forty per cent of all births occur in the underclasses. Our educated population is becoming stupider from generation to generation. What's more, they cultivate an aggressive and atavistic mentality. It's a scandal that Turkish boys won't listen to female teachers because that is what their culture tells them."

"I'd rather have East European Jews with an IQ that is 15pc higher than the German population."

Oh dear: meetings without coffee and biscuits loom.

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I dunno... replace 'arabs and turks' with 'chavs' and he'd be bang on about the 'no productive function' part.

3. It's a sad fact that the Turks are not liked at all in Germany.
  4. Well he is not lying!
  5. Most of the Heroin in London is controlled by 'Turk' gangs, they pushed the 'Yardies' out.
  6. And a lot of the 'Turks' are from various countries along the Silk Road. Turkic rather than Turkish.
  7. That's true, but the trouble's been brewing for years. When the Turks first arrived in Germany, there were active local policies that prevented them from obtaining accommodation in certain (more upscale) parts of cities (Wannsee, Zehlendorf and Dahlem in Berlin being just one example). The result was that they congregated in ghettos, kept pretty much to themselves and hardly mixed with the Boxheeds. That's why, at one time, there were more Turks in the Kreuzberg area of Berlin than in the Turkish capitol Ankara.

The Boxheeds have since, and belatedly, decided that they don't like all these subversive elements cutting about, but there's not a lot they can do about it now. It's a ticking time-bomb. It's much the same mistake that the Frogs made with their Arab immigrants.

8. And the reason that strech of U Bahn was known amongst Berliners as 'The Orient Express'!

Who said the Germans had no sense of humour?
  9. Everybody I think. :) :) :)
  10. Actually, some Boxheeds are more than a little worried about the rise in potency and influence of the Turkish minority in their midst. Some time ago, I downloaded a document written by on Walter Doehring entitled "MINORITY REPORT", which detailed just how the Muslims/Turks are slowly but surely taking over Germany. It's very polemical, but does contain a few interesting points.

In the meantime, the various websites connected with this document seem to be unavailable, but if anybody can give me a tip or two as to how I can upload a 242-page PDF document to the web and make it available for all, I'd appreciate it. The whole document is in Boxheed, by the way.

11. You can upload pdf files onto http://www.scribd.com/

It's free and pretty reliable.
  12. Didnt the Hun side with the Turks (or maybe the other way round, it matters not a jot) in a quite big conflict that is still recent enough for us not to have forgotten just yet.

I could care less if the jack-booted so-called Master-race is over-run by some other group of foriegners.

But just in case lets flood the chunnel and get out of Europe toot-sweet. We wouldnt want Muslims gaining a foothold somewhere like, lets say for instance, Birmingham.
  13. First time around they did. Second time, under new management, they remained neutral until near the end and then sided with us.