Old Gits reservist problem

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by the_butler, Apr 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I'm in the process of moving (yay) and I am doing all my change of address gubbins. Due to the following factors, Tired, all packed up and a recent hard drive failure I am unable to find a contact address or email address to notify the Mod chaps who deal with old, fat, phase 3 redundant, on a tiny pension till you are 55 and oh did we fail to mention you are a reservist till you are 55 type bods any help would be greatly appreciated. :roll:
  2. I emailed them to let them know i'd moved....they then posted a change of address form to my new address(?) I got theemail addy online, i'll send it when i've found it

  3. cheers much appreciated :D
  4. Or you could just ask them to stuff it?
  5. job done, much thanks
    I would but I can't resist the opertunity of a good joke if they ever decide to call me up. The look on their faces when I turn up PRICELESS :D