• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Old Gits reservist problem

I'm in the process of moving (yay) and I am doing all my change of address gubbins. Due to the following factors, Tired, all packed up and a recent hard drive failure I am unable to find a contact address or email address to notify the Mod chaps who deal with old, fat, phase 3 redundant, on a tiny pension till you are 55 and oh did we fail to mention you are a reservist till you are 55 type bods any help would be greatly appreciated. :roll:

I emailed them to let them know i'd moved....they then posted a change of address form to my new address(?) I got theemail addy online, i'll send it when i've found it

Al

Ali_Gee said:
I emailed them to let them know i'd moved....they then posted a change of address form to my new address(?) I got theemail addy online, i'll send it when i've found it

Al
cheers much appreciated :D

Ali_Gee said:
http://www.army.mod.uk/linkedfiles/servingsoldier/career/mcmdivs/ta/reserves/reserves_categories/reservists_newsletter-version_2.pdf

here ya go, it's on page 4 i think
job done, much thanks
Cuddles said:
Or you could just ask them to stuff it?
I would but I can't resist the opertunity of a good joke if they ever decide to call me up. The look on their faces when I turn up PRICELESS :D

Latest Threads