Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Discipline Issues

He stated he was a Trooper.
E Sqn, 21"THEM" are in Newport, but somehow I don't think he's that sort of Trooper.
220px-Starship_Troopers_-_movie_poster.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
He stated he was a Trooper.
E Sqn, 21"THEM" are in Newport, but somehow I don't think he's that sort of Trooper.

It was a typo.

Tosser. He was supposed to type tosser.

30 years ago if 2 of you (men) were found on a bed with feet off the floor then there was a case for homorsexurality which was illegal back then. Can't say what the rules were for the WRACs.

30 years ago if 2 of you (men) were found on a bed with feet off the floor then there was a case for homorsexurality which was illegal back then. Can't say what the rules were for the WRACs.

Mrs Devex (PBUH) was a member of the WRAC (thankfully one of the straight and slim ones). We got married the year after it was disbanded. I once asked her about the dykes and her attitude was much the same as the blokes towards the lads who we all knew were 'not the marrying kind'. That was 'live and let live' and as long as you don't frighten the horses who really cared?

I think the whole feet on the floor thing was a bit of an urban legend, unless someone can find a reference. Possibly an adaptation of the morality code that Hollywood imposed on movies - The Hays Code - from the 30's to the 60's

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

If a WRAC was found in bed with two men* then it was fairly normal.

*or two women, or two horses

If a WRAC was found in bed with two men* then it was fairly normal.

*or two women, or two horses
I thought this was usually the loverly Garrison "ladies " of the 70s 80s. Did anyone ever get done for giving them a tour of the block.

Latest Threads