Old courses in New Money

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by wellyhead, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a question in the wonderful world of Crewman 2000, I left the regs with DC Signals qualification and have joined the TA, the PSI is currently trying to restart my number and quals but I would like to know what if anything (and presuming I get my trades back) does a DC/RI Sigs translate into with the Modular version ? Do I need something else for ACS ? I also hold Arty Int Advanced as well and when I did the course they said it was linked into the new ACS trade
  2. I think you need to be ten years younger and three stones lighter.

You also need to revoke the following quals:

All Arms 'Bitter and Twisted'

Advanced Clipboard

Detachment Commander in putting out fires on 110 FFR

Basic Pigshagging

Thank me later.....
  3. Get your TM to contact TDT, they will do the staff work and agree any training required to get you back up to speed and fully qualified. Mind you its all changing soon, I think the term is 'as you were soldier' !
  4. Excuse me BUT

First off I was DC Clipboard as I worked with TDT to prep the course

Second I didn't do the "putting out fires in a FFR" course, not even basic, I did the "SET fires in a FFR" course

and lastly you failed me on my Basic Pigshagging course as you claimed you would "do 'er" in reference to my test subject
  5. I see you're still making use of your 'All Arms Bitter and Twisted'

Good show...
  6. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

DC/RSI - ACS Level 4, you may need some refresher training to begin teaching again.