Old charges removed from records????

Here’s a question for everyone , has anyone any information on anyone that has in the past, since leaving the army got hold of their records and contested old charges set against them whilst they served? Primarily the wonderful sect 69 charge.
Cheers for any info

Why? 252, they are part of the wonderful experience called life.

And when they type up the 252 and get your Army number wrong...... they just march you out and you wait as a new charge sheet is completed. None of those clever civvie lawyer tricks here.

Last edited:
The only charges ever expunged were to do with gross indecency as long as the criteria were met.
All others remain on file. Military offences are like any others and subject to Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
More information on stuff like this through DBS

And when they type up the 252 and get your Army number wrong...... they just march you out and you wait as a new charge sheet is completed. None of those clever civvie lawyer tricks here.
If your OC is a complete cock, he waits 3 weeks until he is on exercise, in the field, so has COs powers.

The complete and utter spunk trumpet cock womble!

Bitter, me?

I took one on the chin for a SSgt up for promotion......... as soon as he made WO2 he would not even look at me.

If your OC is a complete cock, he waits 3 weeks until he is on exercise, in the field, so has COs powers.

The complete and utter spunk trumpet cock womble!

Bitter, me?
I can't even remember what the charge was..... there were so many, about 1 every 2 and a half years on average..... some I was even guilty!

But it's a super Mk 1 arssehole to take it into the field from the barracks to get you... and illegal..... but the big red book is the bible.... be it 55 or 72.

Last edited:
I can't even remember what the charge was.....but the big red book is the bible.... be it 55 or 72.
I've got 3 redacted charges in my red book, all nicely blacked out which in itself indicates to anyone *reading it that you must be guilty as charged and because they cannot actually see the frivolous sect 69 mess fee they can make their own mind up about how many women, kids, and unarmed injured POW's you killed**.

* The last two people who read the book was the OC who passed it to me & me who read it afterwards.

** That would be a big fat zero for the record.
1 was for refusing to drive an unsafe SorryCan out of Ft George NI.
1 was returning from leave a day late.
1 I cannot for the life of me remember.

Latest Threads