Old Boys reunion

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by WasMe, Sep 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anybody going who was an apprentice is the 80's?

I have been told that only about 5 or 6 attendees are from the 80's.
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Cant make it, I am re-educating Chavscum!
  3. I will give an update in the morrow.

Oh and That application form is bloody murder!
  4. PM me with the dates please, I might be able to make it this year.....deployments dependent of course!
  5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Its tonite, D-L, get your glad rags on and gate crash it!
  6. fecking too late then! Still better get down the offie and toast their health!
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

PM me, we can sort out the Hants Old reunion for Emmas later in the year!
  8. Hello all,

Turned out to be a good night. More 80's blokes than I expected, and lots of 50s, 60s, & 70s of course. Its nice to know that they were helping other lads to change their ways long before us, and in the same manner!

Looked at the old photos and books and bits, brilliant! Who would have thought that I would see my signature some 23 years after signing a book!!!

Even had a bloke from the 80's (now civilian) fly over from the far east just for the night!

There was a list of 100's & 100's of names published on a spreadsheet. This needs updating in a big way. So if you want the letters from the CRSM, give him a ring and get your details updated.

Great night, but it would have been better if more of you were there!

If you need the telephone number, contact me and I will get it for you.
  9. What about this for a claim to fame: I went to Emma's on my wedding night...... with the missus of course
  10. And you tell us about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. I want to know about 'after Emmas'!!!!
  12. Don't, it'll bring to tears to your eyes and scar you for life
  13. Mate I lost all notions of embarrassment long ago, anyway, why not tell the world about our 'special moments'... never been to a better wedding....
  14. I've had a few special moments in my life....but if I told you about them, I'd get arrested
  15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Ditto, and I had the reception in Gossers McDonalds!