Old Barracks in Germany

quality link.

Now that.....was emotional, thats the first time Id seen the munsterlager main drag since i left in 92, and yes i spooted a few of my favourite "beer dump" locations!!

....what a crackin link!

I looked at Laarbruck, 30 years on, and all the buildings I either p*issed up or gipped up against are derelict..............F*ck me that Grolsch was good!

Nice one 105AVRE

sapper1743 said:
....what a crackin link!

I looked at Laarbruck, 30 years on, and all the buildings I either p*issed up or gipped up against are derelict..............F*ck me that Grolsch was good!

Nice one 105AVRE
Your picture on here looks like you are just about to gipp up again Sapper1743 !!!!!! :omfg:

greenjacket1983 said:
had some good times in Minden both in Westminster then Clifton barracks, good sight and brought back some nice memories

.........Hey Greenjacket

I remember some good times you boys had in the emerald Isle in the mid 70's...........now there are some piccys that DONT need to come to light!

All the best mate.

Ive spent a lot of time over in Germany, mainly Osnabruck so it was nice to see some of the old camps even though most the pics are well before my time.

Was at Osnabruck
Roberts Bks 1988-1992
Mercer Bks 1992-1996
Belfast Bks 2001-2003

And Sennelager
Dempsey Bks 2000-2001

I miss Germany now Im posted in the UK

Any pictures of Vogelsang floating around?

I was at Clifton barracks Minden 1976-80 just seen the pictures on the web site...bought a tear to the eye...how it as changed.

Good pictures of Elizabeth Barracks & Westminster a lot of history in those old German barracks

I'm are sad or what ?

Oxford Bks - 86-90 - Munster
WestRiding/Moore 90-92 - Dortmund
Roberts Bks 92-94 - Osnatraz
Bradbury Bks 94 - 96 - Krefeld
Episkopi 96 - 98 :D :D :D :D
98..... UK :cry: :cry:

JuniorBod said:
Oxford Bks - 86-90 - Munster
WestRiding/Moore 90-92 - Dortmund
Roberts Bks 92-94 - Osnatraz
Bradbury Bks 94 - 96 - Krefeld
Episkopi 96 - 98 :D :D :D :D
98..... UK :cry: :cry:
In between my Osnabruck tours I was lucky enough to go Dhekelia for two years 1998-2000 so a big :D :D :D :D :D :D from me to
Was in Traz at same time as you but moved from Roberts to Mercer the year you got there.

Glad to see Nienburgs dissapearing under the weeds...

I fucking despised that shit hole with a passion that beggars belief...

A one horse town that the horse had become bored with and moved on....

good riddance.

Buller Barracks ..........Munster
Hobart Barracks..........Detmold
Stornaway Barracks....Lemgo
Oxford Barracks .........Munster

All great places with some great memories, especially Munster.

Excuse me Gentlemens,my name is Janine and iam looking for my Dad he was stationed at the clifton barracks maybe from 1980-1989 in Minden,germany!maybe some of you will know him.his name is Robert Michael Owen...i hope you can help me to find him..thank you!!!