Old and Bold.

Looking for the Old and Bold.

I know there is other sites for this,but have problems loggin on to most of them.

Just a matter of giving first name initial,and blanking out 1-2 letters of surname.
Anybody interested.

chokinthechicken said:
Looking for the Old and Bold.

I know there is other sites for this,but have problems loggin on to most of them.

Just a matter of giving first name initial,and blanking out 1-2 letters of surname.
Anybody interested.
Why?

What's wrong with using PM?

I've already had a COs interview with out coffee over this site do you really think I want anther one.

Ventress said:
They have highly paid officers watching the site to put 2 and 2 together and get 5.
They are improving over time, its funny they can be spot on when it involves their entitlements :wink:

Who's watching us???

Oh my God, I had better stop using nicknames in the office!!!!!!

I had taken to wearing a baseball hat with wing mirrors on it so I can see who's watching me all the time, you can't be too paranoid!

Anyway, the cap was a dead give-away, so now I just don't give a fcuk! 8)

dui-lai said:
They're always out to get you....I see them in the bushes...hiding in the toliets.....waiting for me 8O

And that's just the QAs :wink:
Hiding in the bushes? Are you sure they're QAs? Hard to hide something big and grey in a bush! :lol:

FLLnurse said:
dui-lai said:
They're always out to get you....I see them in the bushes...hiding in the toliets.....waiting for me 8O

And that's just the QAs :wink:
Hiding in the bushes? Are you sure they're QAs? Hard to hide something big and grey in a bush! :lol:
Well they are big and grey and have bushes :wink: In fact some are so bushy you could hide a battle group there 8O

Trying to locate Mike Hunt can anyone help!

last time I saw him he was working on a top secret project in Iran (something to do with assessing their nuclear capability although he was there under pretense of being an "aid worker" - ha ha).....in fact he might still be there!

Stood out like a sore thumb right enough the mediumly built 5` 8" tall scouse git with his bright ginger hair & scar above his right eyebrow!

I think his unit was also involved in similar ops in Beruit, Moscow, Ashvale & Wick.

Obviously dont want to go into too much detail for security reasons but would appreciate any leads.