Okkupert/occupied... Is it about to become a little too close to home?

kimmi851

Old-Salt
Putin says all major Russian businesses should be ready for war production

Having recently watched the show and then read this article, it starts to feel like the whole thing might be about to come rather too close. Not so much the reasons or even the country, but definitely the politics. Apparently Russia did kick off when it was brought out in the first place.

For anyone who hasn't heard of it, Occupied was about a "soft" Russian invasion of Norway. I loved the Americans in it, finally an American diplomat on TV I believed in.

Last edited:
Putin says all major Russian businesses should be ready for war production

Having recently watched the show and then read this article, it starts to feel like the whole thing might be about to come rather too close. Not so much the reasons or even the country, but definitely the politics. Apparently Russia did kick off when it was brought out in the first place.

For anyone who hasn't heard of it, Occupied was about a "soft" Russian invasion of Norway. I loved the Americans in it, finally an American diplomat on TV I believed in.
Two ways to look at it, Putin lets slip the need for war production nationwide, as either a frightener to the western powers, which will keep us all on our toes, or that when it kicks off, nukes are not an option, however you interpret it the man is un-hinged if he thinks that NATO will passively sit back and watch without instigating its own pre war agenda, as for the military forces in uk, ide say we are screwed, not enough men or up to date equipment, and as for the air force........

Latest Threads