Okay, whos based in Cirencester..?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, May 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LOL

Read More

Attached Files:

2. I bet this version is not binned.

3. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Now that's funny! might have to make some of them up myself with the election flyers that's kicking about!

4. Ah the RGH up to their old tricks!

5. How? Are they tripping over rooters? Are the footpaths ankle deep in jism? Why don't they make up some score cards and award points? Whinging Poms!

6. Snigger....................................

Did anyone accept?

7. What's so funny about somewhere to exercise dogs?

8. Now, if it had been an Official Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Dogging Site...

Methinks the RWxY may have had an OP weekend coming up! :eek:

9. Aw mate, you've got to see it to believe it. My local beauty spot has also become a dogging site, but I wasn't aware of this when I went walking with the dog. In fact, I wasn't even aware of this "dogging" phenomenom. So, I see this greasy, furtive looking specimen appear from some dense laurel bushes at the roadside and hurry away to a car further down the lane. "Ah" thinks I "He's been up to no good. What's he hidden in the bushes?" Foolishly, I go to look around and discover a maze of tracks - all of which stop at the periphery of the bushes overlooking the car park. I find this very puzzling, but having failed to find any drugs or stashed stolen gear - or even a discarded w*nk mag, I go on my way around the beauty spot. It's mid February, mid morning, it's cold and there are traces of snow on the ground, but as I trog on, mens heads keep popping up out of bushes like a f*ckin meerkat colony. Slowly, the penny begins to drop and I start to get worried - because if these sad bastards can imagine that anyone in their right mind would be shagging in the open on a day like that - it could be that I resemble Leanne McKenna in their pitiful minds!

I was never above a bit of close observation whilst on sanger duty in Ulster, but this "doggin" lark is just sad. I've often thought about buying myself a paintball gun and doing a bit of CQBT whilst walking the dog around that spot in future. :D

10. Right regiment, wrong squadron....allegedly. A mate of mine from university who's with the RWxY told me a story involving dogging and one of the RWxY's ambulances once, although that could just be a vicious rumour.

11. Fuck off dingo shagger, that's not far from me, and it's always busy......................at night. If it's not 'doggers', it's teenagers trying to get their end away with some chave girl...... I know, been there done that :D

Edited to add, type in Birdlip or Crickley Hill and dogging in google, plenty of info there.

Like this (VERY NSFW) http://www.males-afterdark.co.uk/whatever/showthread.php?t=5195

12. Now I know where K Price lives!

13. May I also recommend Painswick Beacon.

14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I know it well, overlooks the Shurdington Road into Leckhampton, the ex-Mrs Alsacien got the good news there once back in the late '80's IIRC, days before dogging was invented I guess :D
    The land below used to be (maybe still is) owned by a JP who was a good egg - gave me shooting rights.

15. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Too feckin windy there.......I heard :oops: