OK, who's out on Herrick now which the Sausage fingers?

It looks as if someone from 2PARA might have made called the wrong person to propose to his girlfriend.

I assume 2 PARA because he mentions a mate recently blown up.

Any ARRSEr's out there on Herrick would like to enlighten Sam's boyfriend?

Soldier leaves an emotional proposal for girlfriend – on wrong girl’s answerphone | The Sun |News

MUM has told how a soldier in Afghanistan rang her home by mistake - and left an emotional proposal to his girlfriend on her answerphone.

The mystery squaddie, who didn't give his name, told pregnant sweetheart Samantha: "I love you so much" and asked: "Will you marry me?"

Seen it this morning on Shitbreak whilst trying to drag my lazy arrse out of my scratcher. Mrs htb thought it was lovely...............

That's the sort of soft-hearted nonsense that Fally is famous for!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bloody hell, I looked back to just after midnight for posts. I'm never quick enough :|
Fair one, but at least here you can talk about well hung ladyboys without being closed down by the CA mods for not being serious enough :)

******* get your head down. I'm using my 30 mins a week out here to talk to underage philipino lady boys. :)
Care to share the number? I've racked up a serious amount of credit and want to use it up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
B RLC 23
S RAC 120