OK Whos had her? Dads only need apply apparently!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gremlin, Aug 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

[align=center]Why I steal other women's husbands... A shockingly unrepentant woman explains herself[/align]

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1207711/Why-I-steal-womens-husbands--A-shockingly-unrepentant-woman-explains-herself.html

Ok I would, quite a few times actually, but the real question here is:

HAVE YOU DONE THIS WOMAN, AND WILL YOU ADMIT TO IT?

2. Not yet, do we have contact details?

3. Ok, so she's an ugly admin spunk bucket with a soldier fixation, an excessively strict upbringing, and an attention whore to boot. She is an arrse troll and has already PM'd you as her next conquest.

My congratulations sir, you just got yourself laid :wink:

Better still point her at EX_STAB. Do him a favour he needs it! :D

4. Gremlin

5. "Soon, we fell into a pattern. He would come to my house straight from work on a Saturday and a Tuesday night, telling his wife he was going to the pub with his friends.
    We became more and more reckless. I'd call him at home at prearranged times, and he'd whisper into the phone.

He loved his children, but he said he and his wife no longer had anything in common, and that they slept in separate beds"

FFS do chicks really believe these same tired old lines!! Still, if I had been constantly rejected and used like a jizzz bank for most of my life then I would try and justify it as publicly as possible too.

And besides, what the fcuk is that haircut all about?! Not only a gopping mutant fringe but she could at least topped up the grey bits - skanky gutter crawler.

4 pints, minimum

6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You did, much better.

7. I won't argue with that Grems, although she looks like fcuking Deirdre

8. Gremlin

I never said I was fussy! I'd do Gail if she took it up the hoop!

9. Ha ha!

:D

Thing is I'm not married, never have been. She wouldn't be interested.... :)

10. Stick a ring on your finger, look frustrated and embittered and she'll think you're approaching your silver anniversary :D

11. I hope the 4 pints go with a bottle of Tequila.. because 4 pints is not getting me even semi....

12. When did Jonno get tagged Oxygen Thief? Bloody unreasonable that is. Does no one recognise a true wit and raconteur?

13. He's got me rumbled!