• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ok who was it

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
This just goes to show what a sick society we live in.

Who let the woman ride the scooter in the first place? Fcuking disgrace.

One of the "old/infirm/I'm too lazy to walk" twonks in my village campaigned for a tree to be removed because it protruded onto one of the footpaths she used.

The tree, which had stood for nearly 200 years, was duly removed - even though we are in a conservation area and you need speshul permishun to do that sort of thing.

A few days after the trees destruction she was seen driving the bloody machine on the road. Why didn't she do this in the first place????

I'm a bit of a spaz myself, but when I see these twonks speeding along the pavement, stopping outside a shop, leaping off with more energy than I can muster, I feel like kicking fcuk out of them and their fcking machines.

Rant over, over

Latest Threads