• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

OK..Who was it?...Who's the sexual deviant...

Wonder what PG'll do for a hobby now...

Every once in a while you hear a story of human sexual deviance so extremely left of centre that it literally blows your mind. It’s even more disturbing when you're there at the source, and can see the corroborating evidence for yourself.

One of my best mates from Southend is the manager of a chain pub in Central London.

A few weeks ago, he's standing behind the bar when a guy comes up to him looking rather concerned.

– “Listen mate, this is gonna sound totally insane, but I’ve just gone for a piss in the urinal and I could’ve sworn I saw an eyeball looking up from the hole.”

– “I'm sorry?” my mate replies.

– “Not just an eyeball, but like, an eyebrow as well. And the eye was looking around.”

So the guy convinces him to let them have a look to put his mind at ease.

We Found a Piss Dungeon in a Pub | VICE

secondary link;

We Found a Piss Dungeon in a Pub | VICE

Poor fucker - probably had a few regimental baths in his time and misses them...I can see the Daily Hate headlines .."Ex Soldier....etc etc...."

I call bullshit.More likely a busted pipe. Few convincing pics and bada bing... cracking story.Deviants generally go to see bdsm professionals. They don't take insane risks like that. I know this because I work in the sex industry because I am a deviant... but I don't like piss.Sorry to piss on your parade.Out of interest, what were you looking for when you found that story?D_L
Rear Party....

I call bullshit.More likely a busted pipe. Few convincing pics and bada bing... cracking story.Deviants generally go to see bdsm professionals. They don't take insane risks like that. I know this because I work in the sex industry because I am a deviant... but I don't like piss.Sorry to piss on your parade.Out of interest, what were you looking for when you found that story?D_L
Rear Party....

Rear Party....

Latest Threads