• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Ok who is it to be...?

Danni or Kylie?

• Danni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kylie

• Neither - Prefer Guars and/or Mongs

• Total voters
Just seen a Danni music video and thought in light of recent developments the question has to be asked again...

Danni or Kylie Minogue?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is there a both at the same time option?

'Fraid not no.. hence the big debate. But I suppose you can have guar mongs if you like ;)

Kylie definately.......but I wouldn't heave Danni into an elevator shaft either - if I bumped into her in the corridor. Both are top totty and well worth a fire mission :twisted:

I bet Danni is far dirtier, and though the real chance with either of them is Zero, i think there would be more oppotunity with Danni, Less pressing Career and all that!

Kylie for 'keepsies'

Danii for a filthy night of debauchery.

OR, Kylie for 'keepsies', then when she pops her clogs you can be the sympathetic shoulder for Danii to cry on, before smashing her doors in :twisted:

Younger sisters always try harder - especially if the eldest is prettier than them. It'd be best if she was a middle child - they'd do anything (i.e. anal) for attention.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
RTFQ said:
Younger sisters always try harder - especially if the eldest is prettier than them. It'd be best if she was a middle child - they'd do anything (i.e. anal) for attention.
Forgot to ask, how are your big and little brother getting on?

Danni whilst playing with Kylie's t*ts. I'm sure she'll let you borrow them for a while :twisted:

It's got to be Kylie, even with half a tit gouged out. The thought of the little antipodean sex-pixy drowning in my manly love batter whilst gargling "Lucky, lucky, lucky" brings a tear to my japs eye.

I voted for Danni, as 'both' & 'either' was not an option, and it's not like I get a choice pick of the chicks anyway :))
hehe

COTTON_PICKING_GOB_SHYTE said:
LOL you guys are funeh.
You've not met hitler yet :)

*I was also reading about you doing a CISSP, I think Intel corps would be a better option :))
I kinda work in that field ;) [tab] not the Intel corps but as a civvy I meant :)

Latest Threads