Ok who is it to be...?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Green_Homer, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Danni

2. Kylie

3. Neither - Prefer Guars and/or Mongs

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen a Danni music video and thought in light of recent developments the question has to be asked again...

Danni or Kylie Minogue?
  2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Is there a both at the same time option?
  3. 'Fraid not no.. hence the big debate. But I suppose you can have guar mongs if you like ;)
  4. Kylie definately.......but I wouldn't heave Danni into an elevator shaft either - if I bumped into her in the corridor. Both are top totty and well worth a fire mission :twisted:
  5. I bet Danni is far dirtier, and though the real chance with either of them is Zero, i think there would be more oppotunity with Danni, Less pressing Career and all that!
  6. I would let the pair of 'em gang up on me.....
  7. Kylie for 'keepsies'

Danii for a filthy night of debauchery.

OR, Kylie for 'keepsies', then when she pops her clogs you can be the sympathetic shoulder for Danii to cry on, before smashing her doors in :twisted:
  8. RTFQ

Younger sisters always try harder - especially if the eldest is prettier than them. It'd be best if she was a middle child - they'd do anything (i.e. anal) for attention.
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Forgot to ask, how are your big and little brother getting on?
  10. ..at least Danni has some hair to grap onto.
  11. Danni whilst playing with Kylie's t*ts. I'm sure she'll let you borrow them for a while :twisted:
  12. It's got to be Kylie, even with half a tit gouged out. The thought of the little antipodean sex-pixy drowning in my manly love batter whilst gargling "Lucky, lucky, lucky" brings a tear to my japs eye.
  13. Danni got bigger tits and no fella so i sure she gagging for it or needs gagging. one of the two
  14. Danni looks the type of bird who takes it up the arse on the first date - first choice.

I should be so lucky...
  15. Im all for Kylie now shes got short hair, makes her look more manly. Shes so kinky.

Id love her to do me with a strap on.