Danni or Kylie?

• Danni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kylie

• Neither - Prefer Guars and/or Mongs

• Total voters
Just seen a Danni music video and thought in light of recent developments the question has to be asked again...

Danni or Kylie Minogue?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is there a both at the same time option?

'Fraid not no.. hence the big debate. But I suppose you can have guar mongs if you like ;)

Kylie definately.......but I wouldn't heave Danni into an elevator shaft either - if I bumped into her in the corridor. Both are top totty and well worth a fire mission :twisted:

I bet Danni is far dirtier, and though the real chance with either of them is Zero, i think there would be more oppotunity with Danni, Less pressing Career and all that!

Kylie for 'keepsies'

Danii for a filthy night of debauchery.

OR, Kylie for 'keepsies', then when she pops her clogs you can be the sympathetic shoulder for Danii to cry on, before smashing her doors in :twisted:

Younger sisters always try harder - especially if the eldest is prettier than them. It'd be best if she was a middle child - they'd do anything (i.e. anal) for attention.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
RTFQ said:
Younger sisters always try harder - especially if the eldest is prettier than them. It'd be best if she was a middle child - they'd do anything (i.e. anal) for attention.
Forgot to ask, how are your big and little brother getting on?

Danni whilst playing with Kylie's t*ts. I'm sure she'll let you borrow them for a while :twisted:

It's got to be Kylie, even with half a tit gouged out. The thought of the little antipodean sex-pixy drowning in my manly love batter whilst gargling "Lucky, lucky, lucky" brings a tear to my japs eye.

I voted for Danni, as 'both' & 'either' was not an option, and it's not like I get a choice pick of the chicks anyway :))
hehe

COTTON_PICKING_GOB_SHYTE said:
LOL you guys are funeh.
You've not met hitler yet :)

*I was also reading about you doing a CISSP, I think Intel corps would be a better option :))
I kinda work in that field ;) [tab] not the Intel corps but as a civvy I meant :)

Latest Threads