OK then, how gay are you? Eh?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by puzzledgrunt, Jan 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently spent hundreds of kangaroubles on an entirely hand-made Italian silk tie (they're so hard to find) which I then wore to a modelling agency photo shoot.

I don't know what I was thinking.

It won't happen again. :oops:
  2. Not as gay as you. I thought "Crocadile Rock" was and is a good song.
  3. Since he's now a knight (as opposed to a queen) you're clearly not alone.
  4. You really need to get yourself to George at Asda. It's so cheap you can vomit over your suit AND tie and simply chuck it all in the bin and start again! : :p Now that's not gay in any way whatsoever, it's a man's game!
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A Mans man always has at least 2 drinking tracksuits - a Mess meeting / random event one, which can be puked on and abused to death, and his proper suit, reserved for occasions when his missus keeps him in check. :D
  6. I just found out that I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body. That count?
  7. I've recently toyed with the idea of joining the RAF Regt Reserve. What a poof!
  9. At the weekend was trying to clear some space in my wardrobe and found myself thinking/sorting "seasons", "colours" and "what can mix and match with what", I obviously have been sublimely brainwashed into some type of raving fashion hombre :oops:

I did make a recovery later on by wearing my troop sweatshirt (from 1987 so just becoming comfortable) to split some logs (using a proper axe) and ignoring the GF complaining that I had "good" jeans on......
  10. I secretly drink Campari and soda, but only in the Med, where everyone's a bit gay.
  11. I'm the man!!

I'm standing here infront of a webcam while my misses is in aldershite wearing her suspenders and cacks,and a firmly padded black lacy bra! :p

I've got my todger tucked firmly between my legs` proper girl style!

and I'm pushing her stilettos heal right up my starfish 8O with my other finger(little finger) in my mouth(doctor evil style)

and all for a measly £20 for 10minutes webtime.

I've got barrymore on the line at the moment and he is gagging for it :twisted: :p (he loves the 5 oclock shadow effect too)

now thats gay!!! :D
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I work with a chap who drinks Japanese tea.

Last Friday I began the day by bellowing "Right, which one of you twunts is pissing in the sink?"

Cue sheepish git murmering "Its not piss. Its my Japanese tea".

Just call me Diedre.