• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ok so who was it?

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Dale, 34 years old, Security Manager for Sheik of Dubai - 35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-482938887@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-19, 12:03AM GMT

PLEASE, HELP ME!!! This is very important!!! I am looking for a guy called DALE who works as SECURITY MANAGER for SHEIK of DUBAI!! He is 34 yo, was in the British Army for 15 years (paratrooper?) and has been working for the Sheik for about 3 years. I met him in Spring 2006 and got pregnant from him. We have a little baby!!!

I can't contact him, cause he has changed his mobile phone number! Anyone knows about him?? Please, contact me!! Thanks!!!

PS: the pic is not my baby!

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/w4m/482938887.html

Schaden said:
Dale, 34 years old, Security Manager for Sheik of Dubai - 35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-482938887@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-19, 12:03AM GMT

PLEASE, HELP ME!!! This is very important!!! I am looking for a guy called DALE who works as SECURITY MANAGER for SHEIK of DUBAI!! He is 34 yo, was in the British Army for 15 years (paratrooper?) and has been working for the Sheik for about 3 years. I met him in Spring 2006 and got pregnant from him. We have a little baby!!!

I can't contact him, cause he has changed his mobile phone number! Anyone knows about him?? Please, contact me!! Thanks!!!

PS: the pic is not my baby!

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/w4m/482938887.html
This is a WAAAAAAAHHHH! Right? :?

Latest Threads