ok so what does it take?

yes

  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • of roses

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

peachesss

Swinger
i consider myself to be a nice person yet still no one seems to want to talk to me on here.... do i smell? :elephant: :frustrated: haha
 

peachesss

Swinger
Oracle said:
No, you are a 6'3" builder called Dave from Wolverhampton.

Get out. Meet real people.
jolly nice chap arnt you lol... actually im 5ft 6 work in admin and called katy oh and i meet lots of people in the real world so ner ner n ner ner :thumright: haha
 
peachesss said:
Oracle said:
No, you are a 6'3" builder called Dave from Wolverhampton.

Get out. Meet real people.
jolly nice chap arnt you lol... actually im 5ft 6 work in admin and called katy oh and i meet lots of people in the real world so ner ner n ner ner :thumright: haha
Dave, thanks for that. :thumright:
 

peachesss

Swinger
Oracle said:
peachesss said:
Oracle said:
No, you are a 6'3" builder called Dave from Wolverhampton.

Get out. Meet real people.
jolly nice chap arnt you lol... actually im 5ft 6 work in admin and called katy oh and i meet lots of people in the real world so ner ner n ner ner :thumright: haha
Dave, thanks for that. :thumright:
no problem princess :blowkiss: lol
 

Dread

LE
Try posting elsewhere on this site, get to know people and then post a photo of your gaping arrse with your shrivelled pre-op genitalia on show for everyone to laugh at and MDN to wnak over.

If by some remarkable fluke of probabilities you are in fact a bit of a honey then come to Budapest: I have loads of rohypnol and a lucky blue coat.
 
Get a pic sorted out on this post. Saves me looking through the gallery.
 

peachesss

Swinger
Dread said:
Try posting elsewhere on this site, get to know people and then post a photo of your gaping arrse with your shrivelled pre-op genitalia on show for everyone to laugh at and MDN to wnak over.

If by some remarkable fluke of probabilities you are in fact a bit of a honey then come to Budapest: I have loads of rohypnol and a lucky blue coat.
well unfortunatly i cant seem to upload any pics onto here tho i have tried so just for your benefit il try to add it on this post...
tho you will find im not a honey lol
 

Dread

LE
Well if you do mouth-vagina-anal-mouth then I will still happily chuck one up you. How big are your norks and do you (as the photograph suggests) stink of tower block lifts and stale twiglets?

I am a bit unsure because you appear to be both a minging ginger and have a suntan (or is it just painted on?). Even if you are gwa, if you have big funbags then I will do you (as a charitable act, registered with the taxman).
 
Dread said:
Try posting elsewhere on this site, get to know people and then post a photo of your gaping arrse with your shrivelled pre-op genitalia on show for everyone to laugh at and MDN to wnak over.

If by some remarkable fluke of probabilities you are in fact a bit of a honey then come to Budapest: I have loads of rohypnol and a lucky blue coat.
Trap two? :biggrin:
 

peachesss

Swinger
Dread said:
Well if you do mouth-vagina-anal-mouth then I will still happily chuck one up you. How big are your norks and do you (as the photograph suggests) stink of tower block lifts and stale twiglets?

I am a bit unsure because you appear to be both a minging ginger and have a suntan (or is it just painted on?). Even if you are gwa, if you have big funbags then I will do you (as a charitable act, registered with the taxman).
1, dont do
2, wouldnt want you to "chuck one up me"
3, as if im gonna tell
4, dont live in or near a tower block
5, not ginger
6, natural tan (summer '04)
7, not a charity case however with your attitude towards women im guessing your quite used to charity but towards yourself

rant over x
 
Peaches,peaches, peaches!!, This is an Army site and unless you were a stunner, you were open season to theese guys, wait until the rest of them start, I doubt if you'll like it. But if you stay, give as good as you get. IMHO.

CTC
 

Baghdad-Brit

War Hero
Bottleosmoke said:
Your new here arnt you peachess?
Whatever gives you that impression?

Peachess - welcome to ARRSE although by being in this forum, you are prone to let us say ............... everything.
 
I'd do you. But then when you consider my standards it's not much of a compliment.
 

Dread

LE
So Peachess, you sound like you are a right puritan in the bedroom. Did your mother never tell you that to get a decent man you should be a whore in the bedroom (and possibly some slightly politer things in the other rooms)?

Looks as though I will need my rohypnol (cheaper than alcohol by a long way). BTW, do you honestly expect to bag a steely-eyed-dealer-of-death from this site without telling us about (and preferably showing) your chebs?

I rarely receive charity but I am happy to service the less "conventionally attractive" lasses out there.

Now admit it, you are torn between doing Oracle up the sh1tter with a strap-on while he calls you Dave or coming to Budapest and having a happy drug-induced roasting. Let me know if you choose the latter by PM please: I don't want everyone on this site to know that I am happy to chuck my sausage down the Dartford Tunnel.
 

Latest Threads

Top