ok so what does it take?

yes

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • of roses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oracle said:
No, you are a 6'3" builder called Dave from Wolverhampton.

Get out. Meet real people.
jolly nice chap arnt you lol... actually im 5ft 6 work in admin and called katy oh and i meet lots of people in the real world so ner ner n ner ner :thumright: haha

peachesss said:
Oracle said:
No, you are a 6'3" builder called Dave from Wolverhampton.

Get out. Meet real people.
jolly nice chap arnt you lol... actually im 5ft 6 work in admin and called katy oh and i meet lots of people in the real world so ner ner n ner ner :thumright: haha
Dave, thanks for that. :thumright:

Try posting elsewhere on this site, get to know people and then post a photo of your gaping arrse with your shrivelled pre-op genitalia on show for everyone to laugh at and MDN to wnak over.

If by some remarkable fluke of probabilities you are in fact a bit of a honey then come to Budapest: I have loads of rohypnol and a lucky blue coat.

Dread said:
Try posting elsewhere on this site, get to know people and then post a photo of your gaping arrse with your shrivelled pre-op genitalia on show for everyone to laugh at and MDN to wnak over.

If by some remarkable fluke of probabilities you are in fact a bit of a honey then come to Budapest: I have loads of rohypnol and a lucky blue coat.
well unfortunatly i cant seem to upload any pics onto here tho i have tried so just for your benefit il try to add it on this post...
tho you will find im not a honey lol

Well if you do mouth-vagina-anal-mouth then I will still happily chuck one up you. How big are your norks and do you (as the photograph suggests) stink of tower block lifts and stale twiglets?

I am a bit unsure because you appear to be both a minging ginger and have a suntan (or is it just painted on?). Even if you are gwa, if you have big funbags then I will do you (as a charitable act, registered with the taxman).

Dread said:

Trap two? :biggrin:

Dread said:
Well if you do mouth-vagina-anal-mouth then I will still happily chuck one up you. How big are your norks and do you (as the photograph suggests) stink of tower block lifts and stale twiglets?

I am a bit unsure because you appear to be both a minging ginger and have a suntan (or is it just painted on?). Even if you are gwa, if you have big funbags then I will do you (as a charitable act, registered with the taxman).
1, dont do
2, wouldnt want you to "chuck one up me"
3, as if im gonna tell
4, dont live in or near a tower block
5, not ginger
6, natural tan (summer '04)
7, not a charity case however with your attitude towards women im guessing your quite used to charity but towards yourself

rant over x

Peaches,peaches, peaches!!, This is an Army site and unless you were a stunner, you were open season to theese guys, wait until the rest of them start, I doubt if you'll like it. But if you stay, give as good as you get. IMHO.

CTC

Bottleosmoke said:
Your new here arnt you peachess?
Whatever gives you that impression?

Peachess - welcome to ARRSE although by being in this forum, you are prone to let us say ............... everything.

So Peachess, you sound like you are a right puritan in the bedroom. Did your mother never tell you that to get a decent man you should be a whore in the bedroom (and possibly some slightly politer things in the other rooms)?

Looks as though I will need my rohypnol (cheaper than alcohol by a long way). BTW, do you honestly expect to bag a steely-eyed-dealer-of-death from this site without telling us about (and preferably showing) your chebs?

I rarely receive charity but I am happy to service the less "conventionally attractive" lasses out there.

Now admit it, you are torn between doing Oracle up the sh1tter with a strap-on while he calls you Dave or coming to Budapest and having a happy drug-induced roasting. Let me know if you choose the latter by PM please: I don't want everyone on this site to know that I am happy to chuck my sausage down the Dartford Tunnel.

Latest Threads