ok so what does it take?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by peachesss, Mar 10, 2007.

1. no

2. of roses

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i consider myself to be a nice person yet still no one seems to want to talk to me on here.... do i smell? :elephant: :frustrated: haha
  2. No, you are a 6'3" builder called Dave from Wolverhampton.

Get out. Meet real people.
  3. jolly nice chap arnt you lol... actually im 5ft 6 work in admin and called katy oh and i meet lots of people in the real world so ner ner n ner ner :thumright: haha
  4. Dave, thanks for that. :thumright:
  5. no problem princess :blowkiss: lol
  6. Try posting elsewhere on this site, get to know people and then post a photo of your gaping arrse with your shrivelled pre-op genitalia on show for everyone to laugh at and MDN to wnak over.

If by some remarkable fluke of probabilities you are in fact a bit of a honey then come to Budapest: I have loads of rohypnol and a lucky blue coat.
  7. Get yerself up on the gallery, then you will get a real considered opinion.

8. Get a pic sorted out on this post. Saves me looking through the gallery.
  9. well unfortunatly i cant seem to upload any pics onto here tho i have tried so just for your benefit il try to add it on this post...
    tho you will find im not a honey lol
  10. typical lol
  11. Well if you do mouth-vagina-anal-mouth then I will still happily chuck one up you. How big are your norks and do you (as the photograph suggests) stink of tower block lifts and stale twiglets?

I am a bit unsure because you appear to be both a minging ginger and have a suntan (or is it just painted on?). Even if you are gwa, if you have big funbags then I will do you (as a charitable act, registered with the taxman).
  12. Trap two? :biggrin:
  13. 1, dont do
    2, wouldnt want you to "chuck one up me"
    3, as if im gonna tell
    4, dont live in or near a tower block
    5, not ginger
    6, natural tan (summer '04)
    7, not a charity case however with your attitude towards women im guessing your quite used to charity but towards yourself

rant over x
  14. Your new here arnt you peachess?
  15. Peaches,peaches, peaches!!, This is an Army site and unless you were a stunner, you were open season to theese guys, wait until the rest of them start, I doubt if you'll like it. But if you stay, give as good as you get. IMHO.